- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Place is very nice, has many options to play golf, eat, drink, watch games and looks like even swim! Service was very good and professional. I went with my college age son around 4 pm on Wednesday before thanksgiving. Place was pretty crowded, but was able to get a bay on the 3rd level. We had a great time hitting balls and competing in the standard format and then closest to the hole format. Since I was traveling and he’d my own clubs, I brought my own clubs. The clubs Top Golf supplied were adequate. It’s Vegas and might be more expensive then other Top golf locations, not really sure. While we had a great time, it was expensive IMO for early afternoon activity. It is a better value when more people are splitting the bill. -:)Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I wanted to take a break from the strip so we chose mini golf. Twilight Zone mini golf was so much fun!! The staff are friendly, the prices are amazing, and the art everywhere is so cool! We didn't play any of the arcade games due to time but they also looked like they would be fun for families.Written 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Advisory: tell the kids to wear bright colors. They'll get a real kick out of glowing in the dark!
Remember back in our day before every child was walking around with their face glued to an electronic device? Those were the good days of going out to the park, climbing trees, riding bikes, playing baseball and football, coming home when it got dark. The occasional scraped knees and elbows were war wounds that meant you were playing right.
King Putt is a fun twist and a throwback to that old kind of family fun. The jungle/ocean themed course offers holes both simple and challenging, in a clean environment with good air conditioning, a must in the Las Vegas heat! There is also an arcade with ticket redemption for prizes. It is very reasonably priced, too. It costs more to take your kids to a movie these days than to visit this adorable little golf course. So turn on your camera's night setting and grab the kids. Have fun!Written 1 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took a family vacation to Vegas and decided to stop and let the boys, ages 13-18yrs, have some fun.
I was lucky enough to find a good Groupon, but pricing was not too bad without it anyway.
We chose the package that offered laser tag and 3D mini golf which was a great deal!
They had a good time and we would definitely revisit if we find ourselves in the area again.
We, the moms, just waited at the tables located in front of the building which was shaded and a nice place to sit and wait for them to be done.
It took about an hour and was well worth it.
On a side note, the people were friendly and bathrooms were clean!!
Glad we stopped by!Written 25 April 2017
- This place was pretty great ! The carts were a fun experience they only slow down when someone crashes. The laser tag was also very fun except you cant run ?? also it was kind of confusing. We did do the mini golf, there were so many kids and people running around it was hard to play, the holes are also really close to each other so it is hard to have you're own space. The snacks have a pretty good price for a place like this. The wall climbing was cool, my younger brother went on 4 times. I would go for the experienceWritten 12 April 2021