- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- One of the best experiences of my life! I am a life-long pro wrestling fan, and was so excited to sign up for the Half Day Camp recently. This is such a great option for ANYONE who loves pro wrestling and wants to feel like a superstar during the camp. It doesn't matter your age, what kind of shape you're in, world-renowned wrestler, Sinn Bodhi and his team, will work with you to make you look and feel like a million bucks when it's all said and done, while maintaining complete safety for everyone involved.
When I stepped foot in the camp, I was immediately greeted by Sinn. He is one of the nicest people I've met - very friendly from the get-go, wanted to learn more about me, my love of pro wrestling and shared some of his awesome stories being in the business.
Then, the first time I climbed into the ring; I was like a little kid again with the biggest, dumbest smile on my face as I tied up with Sinn, ran the ropes and went over my character and some of my signature moves I'd use for the match at the end of the camp. He was such a great, patient teacher, and really had a way about showing a jabroni like me the moves and making it look "pretty" for the cameras that really resonated.
This experience was worth every penny! I truly can't wait to save up the money to do the full 3 day fantasy camp! Thanks! A++++++Written 12 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lesson's from the School of Golf; during this two day period instructors covered a wide verity of instruction intending to utilize students present properties and improved/expand on that.
Some students came with a little and left with much more and likewise for myself. People entering this arena must know the steps/process necessary to acquire success as measured by individual achievements.
For some naturals the goal is seemingly higher then for those amateurs or beginners. I believe this to be a great place for all to come and learn the game of golf.Written 12 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took a lesson from David in January 2019. I recently took the game back up after playing in high school, then not playing much in 20+ years. He assigned my level and gave me some great tips and techniques that I took back home and continue to work on. Next time I'm in Vegas, I'll get another lesson!Written 26 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you for coming to our office event! What a huge success the chair massages were for our employee health and wellness week! We will be having regular chair massages for our employees for now on! Thank you!Written 16 September 2019
- Dillon has excellent patience and a keen eye for correcting tennis strokes. Dillon has developed a number of junior players at a very rapid pace with amazing results. The clinics that Dillon holds are high performance and fun. I highly recommend Dillon if you are looking to improve your game and results.Written 17 August 2019
- This is the most fun you'll ever have working out!! Seriously, its fun, high energy, fast paced and quick results! Doesn't matter if you are a circus pro or handstand novice, instructor David works well with any ability level.
The class has a nice flow: starts out with a warm up and then whatever new skill you happen to be working on. Believe me, if you come consistently, you'll be so impressed with how quickly you add skills to your circus repertoire. Could be trampoline skills, handstands, canes, silks, aerial straps, anything!
Then we do one minute long stations throughout the gym, followed by a one minute break and repeat! This circuit will kick your booty every time! Each week is different and the rotations change constantly, so your brain and body are constantly challenged.
And the best part is, you get to do all of this within a fun and friendly environment! The class is great, so stop reading & go take it!!!Written 15 March 2016
- My husband and I have never been downtown before so we wanted a local guide that could show us the ropes. How interesting. I never knew the history of Las Vegas, the mobsters that ran the casinos, nor many of the out of the way things to see. Great place for people watching. OMG the Viva vision canopy is unbelievable! Thank you Jordan for such a nice time. We will definitely recommend you and the tour to our friends.Written 3 October 2021
- Being a bit of a gun nut and living in a country where anything fun is basically unobtainable, the first thing my wife and I did when we arrived in Vegas was booked in for the Special Ops package with T&T Tactical.
Could not have been happier. Bo and Dan were looking after us. We were first picked up from our hotel on the strip by Bo, taking the whole travel/not knowing where you're going out of the equation, and we were dropped back at the end of the day.
Bo and Dan are great guys, impressing upon you the importance of gun safety whilst also making you feel at ease. A great variety of weapons and a good few round through each - you really appreciate the difference between them all.
The shooting range looks great, is clean and tidy.
When we're back in the area, we'll be hitting Bo and Dan up for another day or two out, no doubt.
10/10, highly recommended... and do the .50cal, it's... different ;)Written 27 November 2022
- We had a blast. Amazing experience, very kind staffs, smooth fly, and affordable, I would recommend for anyone that visits Vegas !!!Written 3 December 2022
- Highly Recommend!
I just wrote a really long review and Trip Adviser deleted it
But this is an amazing experience!
I will write a review elsewhereWritten 10 April 2022
- After my initial experience with Noir Training, I felt I wanna do it again but a bit longer. From the previous 4h experience with some friends, this time I booked 2 days of a 1:1 training for myself.
Prior to the training, Colton shared all the information, provided advise and tips. The scheduling and all administrative items were efficiently handled to make the training itself run smooth from the beginning.
The warm drills and initial evaluation was efficient so we could jump right into the meat. We spent a good time in prep and reset drill, which was my biggest weakness. With the approach Colton had, within no time we could address the deficiencies and put some good muscle memory in. We continued with various other training items with target transitions and room clearing (pieing).
Day 2 we kicked off by warming up and repeating some of the previous day drills to solidify. After that we moved towards one handed operation and movements. support hand, strong hand, shooting or reloading, all had to work as if it would be two handed. Post this, we went into scenarios that combine all the individual drill. Walking, cover, reload, one handed, strong and support side. To add more to it, clearing and standing, crouching and prone position was added. While these drills are challenging with two hands, just wait till you do them one handed. Other defensive techniques were added and Colton was always up for adding a new challenge to make it demanding but fun.
If you want to solidify your fundamentals and learn the best mix of competitive and defensive shooting, NOIR training is a must. Beyond that, we had some of the best food recommendations and super fun conversation. Not just the military or Navy Seals stories but real life experience, which makes it even more relatable. Don't think twice and book your class in Las Vegas or Nashville. Don't care on wind, rain or the burning sun, real world situations are not depending on weather.
Colton, thanks a lot and I'll come backWritten 6 November 2022
- Our bachelorette party had a BLAST! Ivy and Sunny were kind and so professional. We learned tons of cool pole moves. The music was great. the high heeled pole dancing shoes ROCKED and it was a warm and welcoming environment. I highly recommend it.Written 2 September 2022
- We did a half day beginner climb. I’m super scared of heights and wanted to conquer my fears. Selena was my guide and was excellent at explaining the process to me. I was able to climb to the top twice. I will definitely use Selena and this company again!Written 19 October 2022
- They offer an interactive class where you watch the master glass blower first, then you do it yourself with his guidance. You will make a couple of small things out of glass to take back home. If you enjoy the class, you can take more as they are progressive to match your skill level. It is a family run business and they are very nice people.Written 12 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more classes & workshops for couples in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more classes & workshops for groups in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more budget-friendly classes & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more adventurous classes & workshops in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for classes & workshops in Las Vegas:See more classes & workshops for adrenaline seekers in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor