251 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 251
What travellers are saying
- My mother and I got a massage from Cindy and Carolyn and we HIGHLY recommend. They were very professional and personable. They made sure we were comfortable and gave a great massage. 10/10 would go back to see Cindy and Carolyn!Written 10 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got a 100m flamingo blend massage and Erlinda was my massage therapist. She was amazing! Best massage I’ve had yet!Written 9 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Koko was amazing! She listened to all of my needs and concerns! I wish I could have booked a longer massage but I was in a time crunch!Written 10 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Orsi's magical fingers give me the best facial every time, consistently so wonderful and relaxing that I fall asleep. Thankfully I'm awake most of the time because it feels so good, and when I look in the mirror I'm amazed how much younger I look and my skin glows. Thanks Orsi, I will be back for another best facial in Las Vegas!!!Written 1 December 2023
- I just finished getting a massage from Rochelle and WOW she is simply AMAZING! So kind and professional with magic hands that leave you feeling so relaxed. I can’t wait to come back my next trip to Vegas - might have to make this a regular thing (: Rochelle, thank you thank you THANK YOU! You’re amazing.Written 29 October 2023
- Loved the setting of the room. Patty did a an amazing job and always made sure that you were comfortable throughout the whole process.Written 30 November 2023
- 5% service charge on services IN Las Vegas. Spend the money and go to the Tucson CR. You will get better service providers.Written 16 April 2023
- This spa had everything! A tranquil rest area with lavender popcorn, tea, coffee and chocolate covered cranberries: a sauna, steam room, showers, jacuzzi, cold pools, locker rooms with everything you need and the best masseuses around!Written 18 October 2023
- Great experience! I've been there a few times since my first massage and always find a way back. It's great for pain relief and helps me get loose when I'm cramped and stressed. Highly recommended !Written 19 November 2023
- Based on reviews, I decided to do a day pass at Qua spa. It was a nice, relaxing space. I enjoyed the roman baths (the cold one was TOO cold-couldn't do it), but the body temperature and hot one were nice. I enjoyed the herbal steam room and sauna. I was disappointed with the arctic room, since that was a big draw for me. It was just a chilled room (just felt like an air-conditioned room). There was no snow as advertised, so that was a bummer. Otherwise, a nice escape from the heat and busyness of the strip.Written 29 July 2023
- I treated myself to the Waldorf Astoria spa for my birthday. My whole time there all of the staff made me feel so special and celebrated. They even gave me a gift with bath salts and body oil, and a birthday card signed by all of the staff. My masseuse Laura was so kind and gave me an incredibly relaxing massage. I am so grateful for all of their generous hospitality during my visit.Written 4 December 2023
- Absolutely the best massage I've ever had. He listened to where I was experiencing pain and did an excellent job focusing on that area yet still able to give an amazing complete jobWritten 3 April 2023
- She was really awesome. I would totally go back to this place. It was absolutely fabulous. It was the best experience that I could ever have.Written 6 December 2023
- Beautiful, large spa with a lot of amenities (dry sauna, eucalyptus steam room, jacuzzis, infinity pool, relaxation hot stone room, relaxation salt room, relaxation waiting room, snack bar, showers, changing rooms, lockers, store with swimwear). Friendly and helpful staff. A long list of services provided. The reason I gave this spa 4 stars and not 5 is because all people in our party agreed the services (massages and facials) were not top notch. On a scale 1-10, I would give my facial (I got hydro facial) 6 or 7. Between Aria and Vdara, I think the Vdara spa services are better.Written 29 May 2023
- I have chronic back issues and asked my therapist to do neuromuscular work/trigger point therapy and not just a nice relaxing massage. She was highly skilled, listened to what I wanted and delivered exceptional and professional results. Ask for Giselle if you have back problems. She is amazing. Feeling much more hip and low back mobility.Written 1 December 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Las Vegas:
- Private Group Spa Jacuzzi/Sauna Package with 1 Hour Massage
- VIP 60 Minute Couples Massage
- VIP 90 Minute Reflexology and Massage Combo