- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great views while walking and shopping! I stayed at the Venetian Hotel and the shops were so fun to walk through everyday. So many shops and restaurants in there and plenty to do and see! Gorgeous set up and the shopping here is definitely more reasonable than at the Bellagio. Even though there are many designer shops there are many more reasonably priced shops as well, where I felt like at the Bellagio it was entirely only designer shopping. Beautiful to look at and even just window shop and the gondola is definitely worth it too indoor or outdoor!Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun shopping area with lots of restaurants bars and stores. All price ranges from high-end to reasonable. Beautiful building and a fun place to walk around. Most of the stores or high-end stores but there are a few that are more modest. Regardless of where the year shopping or not it’s a fun area. Usually spend an afternoon there every time I go to Las Vegas. And always try to eat at the cheesecake factory. We watched the Chiefs game in the sports bar and had a nice time.Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great place to shop brands, however, I would give a try to the outlets instead.
The outlets are cheaper, same brands, half of the price.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great place to get out of the Vegas heat for a bit. They've got several familiar stores, souvenir shops, restaurants and bars. The rainstorm show is a bit lackluster, so you may not want to wait around for that. However, they have some of the cheapest breakfast options on the strip.Written 28 June 2022
- We were venturing away from the Freemont Experience and happened upon the Container Park. What a neat and unexpected experience. A city block of shops, restaurants, and other businesses. The outdoor air option was appreciated on the hot summer day. Everyone we encountered working were very polite. We ended up doing a little shopping of souvenirs while we were here.Written 19 June 2022
- I went to the Lindbergh store and would definitely go back. The shopping center is convenient and away from the Strip which is great if you're not into the crowds. Lots of shops and restaurants more locals and less tourists. Feels safer than the Strip or Downtown.Written 7 November 2022
- This is a high end mall located next to Aria and easy to access by the free tram. The public spaces are really nice, and the Starbucks is unique. There are exhibits on the top floor, and right now it is a Princess Diana exhibit and the immersive Van Gogh. The Barbie exhibit is located by the door near the entrance.Written 31 October 2022
- You know how you get the feeling where you like a place but yet worried that it may not be around for long, that's how i feel about this village.
Im here on Sunday after $20usd uber ride from the strip. Think there is a sat farmer market hence do come on a sat if you like more live and energy. On Sunday, this is a peaceful place to get out of the vibrancy of Vegas and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Many shops are not opened so its worrying for a sunday. Plenty of cafes around so pick one to seat around and enjoy the day.
Would i come back again? maybe on a Saturday, nice place to stay till dinner so i would suggest from 3pm onwards.Written 6 January 2019
- Absolutely stunning place!! Smells lovely too but watch out for hidden fees, don't take anything out of the fridge unless you feel like paying 50 dollars right off the hop!Written 12 October 2019
- This is a shopping mall that are selling shoes, cloths, electronics, food, ...etc. in Las Vegas. It takes approximately 10 minutes from down town.Written 24 November 2019
- We travel been too many China Town, Vegas was little different seem that Asian food was every where. It really strip mall and strip mall with options to eat. We did some research before we ate on how choose the best!
We choose Shokuu Ramen for lunch because my teenagers love Ramen. Since I do not we look place with other choices. It was good all around.
We also had Breakfast in China town at the 85 degree Bakery! Now this is a must try. It a Korean bakery with so many choice very reasonably priced. Now one my top favorite bakery we have been.
We do stop China Mall did not like the shopping part.Written 26 March 2022
- I have returned though it took 4 years to return to Charleston Antique Mall. Very friendly place and relaxing to wander around and look at all the antiques and unique items on sale. Although i didn't purchase on this trip, it sure would of been tempting had i more room and not flown to Las Vegas on this trip. Highly, recommended as a stop on your LV antiquing trip. : o )Written 19 November 2021
- On heart of South Las Vegas Blvd with two iconic shops, Coca-Cola and Hershey´s M&M chocolates. Two nice places to visit and have some fun!Written 8 August 2019
- There are still some gems here like Marash Authentic Turkish Ice Cream and Golden Puffs, but Caesars Entertainment has really let this place go. Half the shops are empty - not a good thing emphatically so when all the walls are glass. You might think Covid is keeping a lot of the stalls from opening but I'm telling you, a lot of those spaces were empty of anything but an array of garbage littering the floor. I don't understand it. Didn't this place just open four or five years ago? They must have other ideas for the space?Written 12 June 2021
- It's just off the strip and the oldest mall in LV. It doesn't have an anchor store any.more but Galaxy Theatre for films is fun (not exorbitant ticket prices, comfortable reclining seats) food and a bar for cinema goers and the Mexican Market is very interesting and big. Don't get lost in the little lanes.
Plenty of parking and a easy Uber to the stripWritten 25 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping malls in Las Vegas:See more shopping malls for groups in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor