- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Took family to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop in Las Vegas. Closer to the old strip. No problem getting in as it was not too crowded. Nice people working there but saw none of the TV people. Lots of interesting items in the Pawn shop. Too uber there and Uber was very easy to use and get around in Vegas. Cheaper then the Taxis.Written 19 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped in here just to check out the place. Wow, tons of stuff! We walked around for over an hour. I don't know enough about antiques to say if the prices were cheap or too high, but we had fun looking at all the odds & ends.Written 9 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have returned though it took 4 years to return to Charleston Antique Mall. Very friendly place and relaxing to wander around and look at all the antiques and unique items on sale. Although i didn't purchase on this trip, it sure would of been tempting had i more room and not flown to Las Vegas on this trip. Highly, recommended as a stop on your LV antiquing trip. : o )Written 19 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really neat store. Lots of interesting things look at. Bought a beautiful butterfly hanging piece complete with an evil eye.Written 26 February 2019
- This is a very cool place ! I have to say though , when you come in and see Buddha with the sign in front of him saying , " This Ain't A Museum . This Sh*t's For Sale " , it's not very inviting . I felt like someone was gonna say something mean to me while I was looking around . I was actually looking for a few things that I check for whenever I go into an Antique Store and hope to find at a reasonable price .
The store is well laid out and good quality items that you don't normally see . Lots of large items to decorate your man cave for sure . You could definitely spend some cash on some cool stuff here . I didn't find anything I was looking for or something I wanted to buy , but I did enjoy the store . Also , I wasn't bothered or followed around like some places do which made for a pleasant experience .
I would recommend this place for someone who is looking for something unusual or buying a gift for that hard to shop for person like myself .Written 9 September 2021
- Nice antique shop in an out of the way location hard by I-15. Not really on the bus line, but if you don't mind a bit of a walk you'll be okay. A taxi is warranted otherwise. The shop consists of many floors and many rooms. Plan for at least 1-2 hours if you like to see everything. Lots of china, furniture and other collections of things.Written 23 July 2012
- I have been waiting for this Las Vegas landmark to open for a few years now. And it was worth the wait! This shop is worthy of museum status and the staff is ridiculously knowledgeable. I loved hearing about the antique massage cupping glasses!
The store is set up like a department store; there's a kitchen section, office section, clothing, perfumerie, toys, etc... Even the bathroom is a sight to be seen. This is truly an antiques store. A REAL antiques store. Right down to being rung up on an antique cash register. You won't find any cheap plastic impulse purchase items here; everything is authentic and honestly I don;t know where else anyone would find some of these historical items! Everything is very clean and very organized.
When you come, plan to spend at least an hour looking at every nook and cranny. You eye will wander and you will get so excited by what you see.
I came on a Thursday and was lucky to get the owner to myself who showed me around, but soon another customer came. The word is out!
Do yourself a favor and stop by this store. It's a treat that this place exists in Las Vegas and you just may need to redecorate your house!!!!Written 4 October 2019
- This is a relatively new Vintage / Antique Mall with some cool dealers with some cool stuff. We were greeted as we entered, and promptly assisted when we asked for help. It was SO wonderful not be followed and hounded by dealers like other Antique Malls we've been to! Definitely worth checking out when you are downtown visiting "Antique Alley!"Written 12 April 2015
- When one enters a shop, with feathered showgirls offering champagne upon arrival; one is likely entering somewhere unique.
The facility proudly advertises its history as a provider of high end decorative items to Michael Jackson (they show a video documenting one of the entertainers shopping sprees there).
The shop is an amazing compendium of art objects, unique creations, and glamorous excess.
Somewhere between engrossing and over-the-top, this a marvelous place to browse and enjoy.Written 15 November 2019
- It has a million clocks! Old vintage, retro to cuck cuck clocks. It cool if you are a clock collected which I am not but my Dad and most of his family. I enjoy this shop because like walk into one of their house. If he still with us I would have for sure walk out with a clock for a gift. The mural on side of builds with clock just made in even cooler.Written 29 March 2022
- The Antiques show and the IWJG (Watches) were well organized and attracted many visitors from around the world.
Having these shows is Vegas is also practical for Asian visitors who, both like very much gambling and do business in watches and jewelry. Therefore, for US citizen like myself, it is both chalenging and interested to do profitable business.
On the other hand, the venue/location is disappointing. Too much noise and to many gambling machines, in my opinion.Written 4 June 2015
- I found this place on the street between Counts Kustoms and WelderUp, in fact I'd just been shooting at Discount Firearms+Ammo so it's a almost part of a mini-tour. Wish I'd taken some photos because if you're a military history buff or a militaria collector this is a 'must do'. Sadly, because of airline baggage limitations I couldn't buy any of the things I wanted but it was a great place to visit and well worth a visit if you're in that area.Written 10 February 2017
- This store surprised me, because after two visits, two days apart, I had bought four books, and wanted to buy six more. The shop is tiny and labyrinthine. The books are jumbled; they are sort-of classified, and those that fail to balance on the sagging shelves help carpet the floor. The shop's selection is broad, though, and it rewarded my browsing. I was looking for NV history, New Age, True Crime, and Gnostic titles. There were plenty in each category I wanted, and a good first editition or NV place names I couldn't afford, but most of the prices were reasonable or better. And they'll put on a dj cover if you buy a book that needs one. We visit this gritty little town at least once a year, and at least once a year, I'm going to make it a point to visit Academy Fine Books.Written 18 December 2004
- We rushed in heavy traffic to get to the mall by 4:30 in order to have time to spend before 6:00 closing. Shortly after arriving, the back lights were turned off by a young employee making it difficult to impossible to see the merchandise but to keep the temperature down. This is clearly unfair to dealers who pay their rent to make their merchandise available and visible during business hours and to the customers who may have traveled a distance to see it. Because of another employee, the lights were turned back on after which the first gal told me not to "have a hissy fit". Needless to say, my husband and I who are dealers and have spent a great deal of money at the mall in the past, left immediately and will not return.Written 1 October 2015
- This is a hidden gem of a place! Many well thought out rooms with TONS of TREASURES! So fun to look about and find that one of a kind piece perfect for you or your home! They have it all from furnishings to clothing! All at reasonable prices!Written 13 April 2021