- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
268 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 268
What travellers are saying
- Venetian hotel and casino, this is the place where they spend an enormous amount of money and fantasy to replicate the center of Venice but then in Vegas. To be honest it is not that far from the real thing. Of course the real experience is the best with the heat the smell the small streets and channels. But they tried to make it similar and it’s nice. Walking around you see plenty things, like small restaurants, shops and all kinds of entertainment. You can self park and take elevators into the hotel/ shopping area. It has absolutely easy access and good navigation signs. Enjoy your timeWritten 7 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were venturing away from the Freemont Experience and happened upon the Container Park. What a neat and unexpected experience. A city block of shops, restaurants, and other businesses. The outdoor air option was appreciated on the hot summer day. Everyone we encountered working were very polite. We ended up doing a little shopping of souvenirs while we were here.Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Guests at Encore and Wynn Resort can visit this mall for a change, especially when they miss light and inexpensive meals from time to time rather than heavy meals at expensive upscale restaurants in their resorts. In addition to restaurants like California Pizza Kitchen, the mall has a spacious Food Court at the upper level. Fashion Show Mall is just across Las Vegas Boulevard from Encore/Wynn Resorts. The mall can be reached via crosswalk at the street level or the skybridge across the boulevard. During our stay at Encore/Wynn Resort, we went to the mall for light lunch at its Food Court. The mall was clean and spacious with interesting shops. The food court had many dining tables and food/beverage counters such as Suki Hana, Sbarro, Philadelphia Steak & Hoagie, Habit Burger Grill, Ike’s Love & Sandwiches, Opa. We ate tasty foods from Suki Hana and Habit Burger Grill before returning to our resort.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cool mall, lots to see and do other than just shopping! The fountains are very beautiful and it is massive! Love this place!Written 24 September 2022
- My kids LOVE the show and so I wanted to make sure I went and took a picture of myself while there for them.
The reviews all told me that this place was small. That's true.
They have a bunch of stuff. Packed in. LOTS of jewelry! Expensive.
I didn't see anyone from the show, but that was expected per the reviews, as well.
What I didn't realize was that it's in a pretty sketchy part of town.
I had taken an Uber from The Strip here and the driver said, "Ummmm.... I'm not sure a good place to drop you off at...." I said, "Is this a sketchy part of town? There's construction, abandoned house/parking lots all around, etc." And the driver said, "Just be sure you are aware of your surroundings."
I told them to drop me off on the side street behind the shop and that I'd walk.
However, as I decided to make the walk to Fremont Street from there ( a little over a half mile), I Facetimed my family. Figured they'd at least be able to recognize where I was before I was taken.Written 27 March 2022
- The main reason I am writing this review is outlet has been opening at 11:00AM, most days, not 9:00AM as stated. Every once in awhile at 10:00,:so correction needs to be made. I usually shop Jockey stores and Perry Ellis.Written 21 February 2022
- This is a great place to get out of the Vegas heat for a bit. They've got several familiar stores, souvenir shops, restaurants and bars. The rainstorm show is a bit lackluster, so you may not want to wait around for that. However, they have some of the cheapest breakfast options on the strip.Written 28 June 2022
- Good central meeting place with a lot of food options and fun areas for kids to play in including a large grassy area with benches for parents to sit on and hula hoops!Written 21 April 2022
- Very upscale luxurious mall. Not for the faint of cash or means, only the finest shops and boutiques. Very Italian heavy!Written 8 July 2022
- The art is eclectic! It's on display throughout the resort and Crystals Mall. I enjoy walking around and seeing it all.Written 16 August 2021
- This is a shopping mall that are selling shoes, cloths, electronics, food, ...etc. in Las Vegas. It takes approximately 10 minutes from down town.Written 24 November 2019
- Amazing!! I was passing through after leaving the Cirque du Soleil “O” show early I had come across the Richard MacDonald Art Studio, which I would have gladly paid the same as I did for the Cirque show, especially as I ended up spending around two hours looking at the various pieces of work and learning about the artist thanks to a fantastic sales agent, Miguel Angel Matos. I say sales agent though it did not at all feel like I was being “sold” rather it felt like I was speaking with the museum curator, who patiently walked me around the various works of art as well as sat with me and explained to me as well as showed me videos and literature about the artist and the way he creates his unique pieces of art; who if you never had the privilege of seeing his work, I strongly encourage you to do do, I promise you will not be disappointed. Ultimately this was the highlight of my trip and the beginning of a long journey to collect and display my collection of Richard MacDonald art, one down and many still to go!
P.s. In regards to the Cirque du Soleil “O” show, they are extremely talented performers, and even though I left a little over half way through as it wasn’t my type of show or favorite Cirque performance, I have nothing at all negative to say and would absolutely recommend the show to others. This is why I love Cirque as there are a wide variety of performances and therefore something for everyone regardless of your preference.Written 24 October 2021
- We travel been too many China Town, Vegas was little different seem that Asian food was every where. It really strip mall and strip mall with options to eat. We did some research before we ate on how choose the best!
We choose Shokuu Ramen for lunch because my teenagers love Ramen. Since I do not we look place with other choices. It was good all around.
We also had Breakfast in China town at the 85 degree Bakery! Now this is a must try. It a Korean bakery with so many choice very reasonably priced. Now one my top favorite bakery we have been.
We do stop China Mall did not like the shopping part.Written 26 March 2022
- There are still some gems here like Marash Authentic Turkish Ice Cream and Golden Puffs, but Caesars Entertainment has really let this place go. Half the shops are empty - not a good thing emphatically so when all the walls are glass. You might think Covid is keeping a lot of the stalls from opening but I'm telling you, a lot of those spaces were empty of anything but an array of garbage littering the floor. I don't understand it. Didn't this place just open four or five years ago? They must have other ideas for the space?Written 12 June 2021
- You know how you get the feeling where you like a place but yet worried that it may not be around for long, that's how i feel about this village.
Im here on Sunday after $20usd uber ride from the strip. Think there is a sat farmer market hence do come on a sat if you like more live and energy. On Sunday, this is a peaceful place to get out of the vibrancy of Vegas and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Many shops are not opened so its worrying for a sunday. Plenty of cafes around so pick one to seat around and enjoy the day.
Would i come back again? maybe on a Saturday, nice place to stay till dinner so i would suggest from 3pm onwards.Written 6 January 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Las Vegas
- These experiences are best for shopping in Las Vegas:
- Las Vegas Super Saver: Madame Tussauds with Gondola Boat Ride
- Go City: Las Vegas Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 Attractions
- Drag Brunch at Senor Frogs at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussauds Admission with Meal at Hard Rock Cafe and Optional Gondola Ride
- Faaabulous! The Show at Notoriety in Las Vegas
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Las Vegas:See more hidden gem shopping in Las Vegas on Tripadvisor