- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
16 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Kirby let us borrow a wakeboard for the day while my neice was I town. Next year she will be taking lessons from Kirby, she wants to learn how to do tricks. He's a great instructor, can't go wrong!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Renting a pontoon in Lake of the Ozarks can be crazy. I called several places to rent a boat. Super expensive. I found Aqua Toys and booked a pontoon for a half day. Prices are good. The owners were wonderful and helpful. The boat itself was dated but in excellent shape.
The lake can be super wavy and busy. If not used to boating be prepared. Find some quiet coves to swim, tube, sightsee, etc. Oh, go to a restaurant on the lake. Even just for a drink. It’s fun to park on the water. Most places have staff that will help you park, just look for them on the docks. And tip them.Written 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I rented a pontoon boat to explore the lake of the ozarks, do some swimming, and pull the kids on the tube. The entire process was very seamless and easy. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and answered any of our questions. We had a great time and you will too! Book with them!Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands down the best place to rent from. The attention to detail including taking a photo of the prop and recording the condition of the boat prior to leaving are to insure you don’t get charged for unnecessary damage. The staff are fantastic in explaining everything and telling you where to go. Save your time and research and just rent from this place!Written 2 August 2022
- It was a very nice cruise-very comfortable. The meal was good. Staff was great and on-board drinks were reasonably pricedWritten 4 September 2021
- We took the family out on lake for the day. We got the 24’ pontoon for 5 of us. We rented a tube for the kids (13, 12, and 9 years old). The boat did have some issues. It had a broken ladder, was dirty, and had lots of dents. We had to take pics before leaving the dock to ensure that we were not charged for damage. Despite the boats conditions, we did have a lot of fun on the water. The price was great too.Written 4 August 2020
- We arrived 30 mins. before departure and were greeted with smiles and a very friendly staff. We had found a $2 off per person coupon which we had no problem using. (We did call that morning to make reservations for 13) The boat was not full but the bar area was a little congested at the beginning of the cruise but only for about the first 15 mins. The drink prices were reasonable and their signature drink- Lake Water- is really GOOD! The captain pointed out several houses, landmarks and facts of interest. The boat has inside and outside areas to sit. They have restrooms available and they were clean as was the entire boat.Written 25 September 2019
- Got way more for our money then at a previous days rental somewhere else. Lily pad came included for free. Tri toon was nice and née and clean. Ran great. Tube was free as well but first come first serve. Would have been a bummer if we didn’t get one. Only suggestion is they get more nice lifejackets as they were out of the adult size ones. There were coast guard ones in the boat for everyone though. Employees were super helpful and friendly. Will be back!Written 8 July 2021
- We rented a boat with this company. The captains were wonderful, they were super helpful and friendly. The reason I am taking off one star is because when I asked about a kitchen on the boat I was told there was a fridge that worked and I could bring whatever food we wanted. The fridge on the boat had not worked since the 90s haha. So, much of the food we brought had to be thrown out when we got home because it hadn’t been refrigerated. They did bring extra ice and there was a sink they used as an ice bucket. So if you come I would either bring extra coolers or just take chips and eat at one of the bars. The boat was older than I had hoped, but we weren’t really using it for the cabin :)Written 22 August 2019
- Great day of fishing. Jack is very friendly and hospitable, AND knows the hot spots. My son and I made a good choice by going with Jack. Early morning below Bagnell Dam with immediate large mouth action. Later at a productive hot spot (don't worry, Jack, I won't give away the location) where the fish hit hard and often and made for some nice meals of blue cats and white bass, plus some bonus large mouths tipping the scale at about 5 lbs. Thanks Jack for a memorable day.Written 8 July 2020
- The service at Wake Effects was fantastic, as we shopped for two high-quality wake boarding life jackets. Wake Effects also offers wake boarding lessons.Written 3 September 2014
- AMAZING! Very respectful and sooooo much fun! Went above and beyond for all of us! I recommend Scott and Bob any day!Written 10 August 2019
- The tri toon was nice and easy to maneuver. Did a four hour tour. We wanted to do it on a Friday, but had to leave a message didn’t get called back. Customer service was lacking but not rude they didn’t give us much information, just answered our questions. We would go back.Written 16 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Osage Beach
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Osage Beach:See more tours for groups in Osage Beach on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly tours in Osage Beach:See more budget-friendly tours in Osage Beach on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Osage Beach:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Osage Beach on Tripadvisor