- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
48 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- We had a GREAT time here! The distillery tour by Dave was so much fun & we were able to sample SO many different flavors of moonshine, whiskey, etc. We learned a lot too! Their bourbon BBQ sauce was also available to taste and we quickly bought a bottle. SO many great drink combinations we got to try - my personal fave was the root beer float. Fantastic service, great price ($10/person for an hour tour & unlimited tastings), and delicious drinks! I would happily come back next time I’m in the Ozarks! Would recommend to anyone & everyone!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- scenary is beautiful, entry point into "strip" for shopping, eating, drinking, gaming. Fun atmosphere with much to do!Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a huge outdoor mall and while it does unfortunately have a lot of empty store fronts, there are still lots of great stores. And because the open stores are fairly spread out, it's easy to find a good parking space. The mall itself is clean and enjoyable to walk. Some areas do have stairs.Written 24 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a good time. Things could’ve been cleaner and the place needs some updating but our kids didn’t have an issue finding plenty to do. Parents of younger kids need to know there really aren’t lifeguards on duty - a couple employees walking around but you need to watch your own kids.Written 6 March 2022
- Kirby let us borrow a wakeboard for the day while my neice was I town. Next year she will be taking lessons from Kirby, she wants to learn how to do tricks. He's a great instructor, can't go wrong!Written 24 July 2022
- Always a ton of fun and just enough challenge for everyone. They continue to improve and work on their decor too.
We've been enough times we don't need to read all about the Pirates now but be sure to do so if you've never been before.Written 12 July 2022
- This show was simply amazing, recommend to take all family members to this show. They intermingle with the audience and really make you feel good. The music playing is amazingWritten 4 January 2022
- Renting a pontoon in Lake of the Ozarks can be crazy. I called several places to rent a boat. Super expensive. I found Aqua Toys and booked a pontoon for a half day. Prices are good. The owners were wonderful and helpful. The boat itself was dated but in excellent shape.
The lake can be super wavy and busy. If not used to boating be prepared. Find some quiet coves to swim, tube, sightsee, etc. Oh, go to a restaurant on the lake. Even just for a drink. It’s fun to park on the water. Most places have staff that will help you park, just look for them on the docks. And tip them.Written 2 July 2022
- So many delicious products to sample and buy! We hardly knew where to start! Found some delicious cheeses, cheese spread, jam and nuts. Could have easily purchased more (including wine and hooch) but didn’t have the space in our RV. Super friendly clerk answered our questions and directed us to try the MANY samples they offer! Especially fun activity on a rainy day!Written 25 May 2022
- My family and I rented a pontoon boat to explore the lake of the ozarks, do some swimming, and pull the kids on the tube. The entire process was very seamless and easy. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and answered any of our questions. We had a great time and you will too! Book with them!Written 3 August 2022
- Similar to a Chuck E. Cheese downstairs and geared toward older kids upstairs. The maze is well worth it for older kids. Mine are 7 and 11 and enjoyed the games, tickets, train ride and maze, everything but the Ferris wheel. I’m giving four starts because there were several games up and downstairs that were out of order. A couple took some of the kids’ token, but employees were friendly and helped them out. We went on a weekday after the holiday weekend and it wasn’t crowded at all. Very clean with multiple restrooms. There are also a couple different places to get concessions. Some games give tickets like Chuck E. Cheese. We stayed at the Holiday In Express and they share a parking lot so we just walked over. We stayed for about 3 hours without riding rag go karts/bumper cars. They have stairs and an elevator.Written 8 July 2019
- Hands down the best place to rent from. The attention to detail including taking a photo of the prop and recording the condition of the boat prior to leaving are to insure you don’t get charged for unnecessary damage. The staff are fantastic in explaining everything and telling you where to go. Save your time and research and just rent from this place!Written 2 August 2022
- This golf course is in great shape. The golf course setting is beautiful and well kept and well designed. It is loads of fun to play.Written 30 August 2021
- We had a group of 11 of us visit. Ages 5 to 65, we all had a great time. Staff was awesome and we definitely will visit again. If you're at lake of the ozarks go play some lazer tag!!Written 10 January 2021
- We two couples often gather at Bear Creek Golf Club Restaurant. The staff is consistently welcoming and attentive. As usual three made breakfast selections and one an early lunch. All food came quickly. hot and as requested. Coffee for three and a cola were kept full and hot or cold as expected. We always stay and have a long continued visit and staff is very accommodating. We will return!Written 27 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Osage Beach