- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Such a beautiful park our rv spot was big and level with full hook-ups. there were deer turkey vultures where people were fishing. It was very hot the week we were there but it still a wonderful place. Will be back.Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw the signs on the Interstate, they got my interest and it was time for a break. Always interested in Route 66. Didn't expect it to be attached to the local library, I almost missed it on the west side.
I was hoping it would be a little bigger but it is very interesting, especially the old photos and the model of how it was through town. Really wish I could have traveled this before the age of the Interstates. This was a chance to travel back in time. Really well done and worth the visit.Written 24 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a regular stop for us to stretch out and look at outlet merchandise for Chicago Cutlery and Wustoff kitchen knives. There is also a large selection of hunting and pocket knives from Buck and all sorts of other manufacturers.Written 5 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Over the years we've stopped here numerous times, going to and from points west.
This is a large mall; with numerous booths, and a large selection of items to explore. We almost always find a "treasure" or two tempting enough to join us on the journey. This is a haven for those who enjoy the "hunt".
Whether one is an avid treasure seeker, or someone just wanting to stroll around a bit after driving awhile; this location provides an interesting opportunity.Written 14 January 2022
- We have been to several indoor tractor pulls here. We have toured the whole building and it is really neat! Such a gem to have in a city this size!Written 8 January 2020
- this park has several covered dining areas, a fun playground with the ground covering a soft blue spongy material. There are wide open grassy fields where children play without dog feces. in the summer there is a misting sprinkler and it is next to the aquatic center. the public rest rooms are always clean open 24/7 and automatic lights come on for safetyWritten 5 October 2021
- This racetrack is so much fun!!! It's a wee bit pricey for tickets, but it's the best track around. Ample seating and concessions available. Bring a blanket or a jacket as the temp drops in the evening hours and the wind can be chilly. Also, bring a seat cushion if you prefer softer seating. The seats are like bleachers, hard! Restrooms available, but busy... Parking is out and away from the tracks, so wear comfortable walking shoes.Written 22 August 2016
- We come to Lebanon to visit family regularly and we were very pleased to find a comfortable live music venue with decent acoustics and theater style seats. The musicians are very talented and we were very pleased with the show.
I enjoy country music though I am no expert on it.
If you like live music and are looking for an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday evening in Lebanon I really recommend giving Ozark Hills Theater!Written 16 June 2018
- We used to go to this mall when I was young and buy all of our school clothes. Now they have like 3 stores. I actually did find some really good bargains! I would give it more stars for more stores. Sad how the malls are all dying out.Written 13 September 2019
- Lots to see!! You will have to walk the store 4 times to take it all in.. variety and interesting things. Nice staff as well. I like to browse on my lunch hour.Written 3 October 2017
- The park has had some renovations recently. Added a new play area for children. The walking trail is paved and has level and uphill walk. Wide enough for wheelchairs. Open and shaded areas.Written 1 September 2019
- This is a small underused park. Has a paved track for walking, small amount of playground equipment, with a handicap accessible swing. Bathrooms, shaded gazebo. I like to walk here because it's not crowded. Flat mostly, could benefit from a light at back of trail by tree line, but I feel safe.Written 1 March 2017
- went there last night ( 24 th ) rained on & off from spfld..not raining got to track...before paying for entry ( 2 ) ask if refund if rained out...ticket seller said yes..40 min. LAter rained hard..called race off...went get refund...same girl sold it..said no refund.. buizzy making sign pin on glass ( no refunds ) lying twice...$ 70.00 to get in pits....ill never go back....never...Written 25 May 2020
- When I was a teen growing up here in Lebanon, we loved the statue. It was a huge dare to climb it at night and put a beer can in his raised hand.Written 30 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Lebanon
- The best outdoor activities in Lebanon according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Lebanon on Tripadvisor
Lebanon Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday, 11:42 pm|