- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Lots of store options! Something for everyone here. You can easily bring family here to walk around. There are clothing, jewelry, and home decor stores. Love all the food options as well.Written 27 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went during the Christmas season it was very nice and I do recommend it especially at night with the lights I actually went in December but for some reason it showed November as my visitWritten 30 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After contacting the Temple's Outreach Committee, we set up a group tour for about 21 local women. We enjoyed an informative and splendid talk from Sujatha and then had an opportunity to see the beautiful Prayer Room. Our group was inspired by our experience and were thankful for the opportunity to learn more about the Hindu community and its culture. Well Done!Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trails are loops which makes it nice, you can pick a short walk or a longer excursion. It was beautiful, the sound of chipmunks sounding a warning because of the nearby peregrine falcon, a variety of birds and running water. I wanted a place to do a quick exploration of nature by myself and it was perfect. The building was closed when I got there so I can't comment on that, but the trails were fantastic.Written 25 September 2021
- Clean and safe place for family . lots of fun for kids. food was good and service was great. convenient parking and easy accessWritten 19 January 2019
- FF is always busy with soccer, football, volleyball, etc. I come here most often to play the 18 hole DG course. It is a simple design, generally through the woods. Straight throws are always rewarded. Not a long course, so it is kid friendly. Ninth hole ends back at the start, so it is easy to play just nine (either the front or the back) if time requires. Short enough too, that 27 can be an option.
The water shouldn't come into play until #18, and even then it is not a big issue. And, the water is shallow should you find it!
This park is very popular, ie crowded. The disc golf course especially. Don't be surprised if you do a bit of waiting on certain tees.Written 25 February 2019
- Nice.Wish there were more options for shopping and kids.We walked around and ate...the food court could look a little more nicer.Written 22 December 2019
- If you are a Detroiter, plan to spend a good deal of time perusing this store. The memories will come flooding back. If you are not a native, do it anyway!!Written 11 November 2019
- The staff are nearly always friendly, the movies we want to see are almost always at this theater, the popcorn is great (but dang my budget stretches), they have a rewards program, I get the senior discount, it's a mile away from home. It's pretty overall awesome for me!Written 11 February 2020
- Not a very big place, but ...... you SURE get a lot for the price. Fall off the bone ribs, wonderful lobster bisque (Sat/Sun), prime rib cooked many ways, plentiful sandwiches, fresh salads ..... I could go on and on. Don't think you'll be disappointed to find too many things you like included some great desserts and decent prices for sure.Written 4 November 2019
- This indoor ropes course is a blast! The staff was very hands on and engaging with us. I also saw that they were holding a team building group outing as well and that is really cool!
I would definitely recommend that you check this place out!Written 30 October 2019
- I was surprised how much the place had changed since it was Troy Lanes. It was clean and full of fun activity. I found they offer activities for kids such as cooking events. I had a salad which was fresh and tasty. I will go back again and possibly do laser tag.Written 6 March 2019
- I have been going to this studio for a few years now, and enjoy going on a regular basis. Love the variety of classes and instructors.Written 18 June 2018
- Were here for an outing which had been planned for months. Right from the start there were many pieces of equipment all over the course while we were trying to play, which never even stopped while we were playing. Counted six (6) tractors on one hole alone?? Eventually got ahead of all of this mess and was much quieter after that. However, as large a place as this is, they would NOT accommodate us for late lunch/early dinner (about 3:00-4:30-ish). They have a huge room upstairs and plenty of rooms otherwise? At first said we just couldn't reserve tables, would try to take us as we came in? Then just said they couldn't handle us? Had to go elsewhere. Not sure why this ever happened, but surely wouldn't try to hold another outing here again. Sad, as food is usually good here, but not impressed after this.Written 24 August 2019
- Keith Field and Lady Sarah are a wonderful comedy-magic duo, regulars at the Magic Castle in Hollywood, and we are blessed to have them in the Detroit area.
Camp Ticonderoga, their regular venue, is a rustic, hunting-lodge-style restaurant with very good food. Guests enter a high-ceilinged upstairs room with large round tables. There are three close up magicians who come to your table to entertain you with some terrific, under-your-nose miracles. As the magicians move around the tables, Lady Sarah guides others to the buffet, so there is never a long line or cold food. Really well organized.
After dinner, Keith and Lady Sarah put on a stage show that lasted about an hour, and man, it is hilarious! The two have a zany, energetic, semi-improvised style that had us howling! And the magic is really strong too!
Highly recommended!Written 1 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Troy