- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great experience. Beautiful location. We had the black bean himmus and small cheese pizza. Both were yummy. Free tastings and live music.Written 10 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This park is in the woods past the ski area and golf course. The trail is fairly steep. Entrance fee is included if you stay at the resort.Written 5 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my two teenage kids here for a ski weekend and this our 4th time at Chrystal Mountain. Stayed on the first floor of the Hamlet room 142 and loved our room! Now it was next to a staff office so be prepared to hear noise early but aside from that no complaints!Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were there in the summer snd it was pretty good!
I have young adults and a teenager, they thought it was fun.
I thought it was fun too. We only went once because we didn't want to stand in line. For 2 of us, the sled kept getting stuck so we didn't get the best experience.
If they made sure all the sleds are working properly, ut would've been a much enjoyable experience.
That been said, staff was super nice and for the rest of us, it was a fun activity.Written 14 September 2020
- Great trail access and excellent sleds at Crystal Adventures. We enjoyed a morning ride through the woods, over streams with plenty of wide open space to rip it up! Reasonable pricing and knowledgeable/friendly staff. Make your reservations early! Weekends get booked!Written 8 February 2021
- Course is in great condition. Very playable yet very challenging. Beautiful setting, great service. Greens are fantastic, wonderful part 5 holes, the final 3 holes have tremendous views, picturesque tee shots.Written 8 May 2019
- What a great experience, up front and personal with these very gentle alpacas!
The tour was excellent and loaded with fun and interesting information. The owner was extremely knowledgeable and answered our many questions. We learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed walking in the fenced fields with the alpacas.
There were a few smaller children in the group and owner was very accommodating in introducing them to the alpacas. This farm is a place for all ages!
There is a very nice shop filled with alpaca scarves, hats and many other items. Couldn’t resist an alpaca hat!
On-line booking for this informal tour was very easy to do.
We'll definitely be back for another visit with friends and family!Written 20 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Thompsonville
- The most popular things to do in Thompsonville with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Thompsonville on Tripadvisor