State Parks • Bodies of Water
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The lakes are clean and clear. A nice place to sunbathe and then cool off with the fish.There are bike trails everywhere but you can also walk or get on your boat. Go give it a try!Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Outstanding collection of high end performance vehicles and unique limited production. Closed collection, that is open on occasion to the public for charity events. If you are even slightly interested in cars, search the calendar and plant to attend their next event.Written 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The produce is amazing! The farmers are helpful and willing to educate you on all things organic! The farmer's market is on Wednesday from 4-6pm and on Saturday from 9 - noon.Written 24 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A beautiful day out skiing. Absolutely fantastic ski instructor Marty. He was very patient with all of us and even took us up the lift after his time was up with us. My only reason I gave a 4 was because there was no where to sit. And Im sure it is because of the covid protocol.
Can't wait to go back.Written 2 March 2021
- $15 for 45 minutes, or $25 for 3 45 minute sessions. Each session starts at the top of the hour, so be there on time/early. We've done this a couple times this summer and the kids(and adults) have a great time, unfortunately, jump island passes do sell out and if you intend to be there on a weekend, or busier times, call ahead, or check online because they do sell out. The concession/sales office personnel were not very helpful. On one occassion, we were there at 2pm and they told us we could buy a pass for 6pm, and if an earlier opening did occur, we could buy it, but only if we paid for the later pass first, and only if we came back and checked with them. It was not very organized, or efficient, and why would we pay for a 6pm pass first? They really should get more courteous and helpful staff in the sales office.Written 27 August 2018
- I have enjoyed several walks through the sculpture garden and poetry display. Many beautiful scenes and interesting sculptures packed into an easy walk. Well curated.Written 9 October 2019
- Outdoor setting on the grounds of Holy Spirit Catholic Church. You can park and get out to walk around and look at the various items, read some signs, and then sit with Jesus on seats made of polished concrete, stone and glass. It is a life size bronze metal sculpture of Jesus at a table surrounded by 12 empty seats. A nice, serene, scenic place to relax or stretch the legs or take a short walk. Trees all around provide shade. There is a playground in the distance. A small cemetery as well.Written 12 July 2022
- amazing shop. Great rugs. Colin is awesome. Cool collectables and always unique finds. a must stop for the tough to shop for individualWritten 10 May 2022
- Love this theatre, been coming here since I was a kid. The addition of a bar was a nice touch, the screens a big, as far as snacks go I highly recommend the Crispy Critters.Written 1 January 2022
- Solid selection of beers. I bought a growler and have filled it up a few times already over the last couple months. They have a moderate variety of food, and allow you to bring your own food from outside restaurants. Outside patio is awesome, check out their open mic night as well. We will definitely be back.Written 12 September 2019
- Shaun, the owner, and his staff CARE about the people they serve and the safety and comfort of all cyclists. They are always ready to offer their knowledge of great trails, recommend equipment for all types of riders and have the patience to listen to the customer's questions and recommend customized solutions.Written 8 May 2019
- Great idea! Good place. Having a party store not even 100 brings them so much inter-twined business! Food, drinks & snacks a mere 20 second walk away!
However, place gets super hot. Recommend going in the Winter months so as not to overheat yourself.
Don't le the name fool you. This isn't a "ticket & prizes" arcade. This is a AYCP (All You Can Play) for one set (cheap) fee. All ... frikkin' ... day !!!!! 2 floors of mechanical mayhem!
In the words of the Thunderbirds: Go! Go! Go! :-)Written 9 February 2022
- We celebrated a friends Birthday party and the food & service were very good . It is a great place for any kind of a family get together .Written 21 December 2017
- The coffee was hot and fresh. The staff was very friendly. Nice atmosphere. I haven't seen a show yet, but am planning on it. The flat white , my favorite, is the closest to Italy I have had.Written 24 April 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Brighton