- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Omg I was so pleased and impressed over this park. I can’t wait until summer to come and bring my family for a small gathering. This park is awesome.Written 16 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We’ve been here with our grandchildren several times. We even came one Halloween and that was absolutely hysterical. As others have said, it IS a MUST DO at Halloween time! They go all out for the month of October. Wish we could get there more often but is on the other side of the state for us. It’s summer fare is much fun, is a good park for family. You can see the owners have gone to a LOT of work and imagination. The only down side of this park is that it is old, and it looks that way. Pretty tired and outdated in many areas of the park, which is why I couldn’t give it 5 stars. We’ve gently mentioned this to the owners because we want to see them be successful. It’s a unique place to visit, has much potential value for those visiting the area. But if you aren’t expecting a sharply appointed amusement park, by all means, stop in. We simply overlook its slightly weak presentation because it’s great fun and quite interesting.Written 2 September 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I volunteer here. What a wonderful place to learn about history. In the summer July and August on Tuesdays at 6:30pm are out of this world concerts. Thursday's June to the end of September there a big a flee market 10am-4pm. Please come visit Tuesday thru Saturday 1-5pmWritten 18 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I spent much of my youth in Candlelite - bowling and banquets. Yesterday I threw an 80th birthday party for my dad at Candlelite. Wendy and her sister, the newest owners, went above and beyond!!!!! Super accommodating and helpful during both planning and the actual party. They made sure we had nothing to be concerned about! Clean up after was not something we needed to worry about! We were able to simply enjoy our friends and family! Wendy even set out balloons for the party that we did not even expect. Amazing experience and will use this venue again without hesitation!Written 30 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.