Nature & Wildlife Areas • Hiking Trails
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Although some of the trails are a little hard to follow and not well marked, this is a great trail in the woods and along the bay, with some added fun in being near a bit of industry. Great views, very picturesque. Really a great asset to the Kent Island area.Written 2 January 2022
- Came here on Saturday with friends and had a great time! the beach is clean, and everyone did a really good job of social distancing.Written 4 July 2020
- The boat was the perfect size for our group of 11 and Captain Jason was so interesting and informative. We learned so much about the Chesapeake, the lighthouses and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. It was just the right balance of information and relaxation. The tour was about 2.5 hours and we ended up back at the pier at sunset. It was calm and relaxing and so much fun. We had a blast, and it's not easy to please 11 women! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who will be visiting the Stevensville/St.Michael's area.Written 15 October 2019
- Captain Steve and his first mate James were excellent! My 80 year old mom wanted to take me fishing for my birthday and we had a blast. After a relaxing 3 hour ride we hit the motherload! We were pulling in two at a time and reached our maximum. They cleaned the fish by the time we docked. It was great fun and I would do it again!!Written 28 September 2021
- Another awesome day of Rock Fishing brought in 8 monsters!
Captain Shelby ran an awesome trip on Friday 5/21/2021!Written 25 May 2021
- Natural Light Fishing Charters made our best friend’s bachelor party a complete success. I truly cannot recommend them enough. Captain Frank (and First Mate Frank) were fantastic hosts and really made sure we had the best time imaginable. They’re masters of their craft who really know their area well, so much so that every member of our party caught multiple fish. We will absolutely be fishing with them again in the future and highly recommend you do as well.Written 24 August 2021
- We’ve had the privilege of fishing with the Hemsley family on a number of charters and they always treat us like family! We have a great time, learn something along the way, catching some fish & have a great time... Can’t beat it! Highly recommend.Written 19 November 2020
- Traveled in from Ohio and booked a trip with Lead Dog Charters. Captain Brian and his mate, Kenny, were extremely knowledgeable and fun. Caught our limit of Rockfish in no time at all, which included a 30” and 33” rockfish caught on light tackle. Looking forward to a return trip to Maryland in August and will be spending another day on the bay with Lead Dog Charters.Written 6 July 2018
- Great guy; great fishing tactics! Highly recommend! We caught 10 rockfish in two hours. Great morning in the bay.Written 9 June 2020
- Captain Dee and his first mate
Made our trip out one to remember. They worked hard to make sure we caught fish and offered a wonderful opportunity for a great family day out! I highly
Recommend Primetime Charters.Written 12 June 2020
- So - get there early....
parking on the beach side can run all the way down the street and to the main road.
parking near the pier - good luck.
bathrooms / trash cans near the fishing pier are disgusting...
Now for the good part....
Long pier - friendly people on the pier. No one was catching anything when we were there, but the tides do decide.
Pier definitely needs some general cleaning, and when is says 2 poles per person. Don't be 'that guy' and fish 4 or more. Just a D#@$ move.
The beach is small. No current. No waves. No deep at all. Great for little kids.
But the strip of sand is petite. Like super small. Like one family per section of beach front. Also, it's dog friendly, and although there is "supposed" to be a separate area for dogs. A lot of dog owners are like those fishermen who fish 4 poles at once. Still can't get how discourteous some people are.
Parking: beach side free - paved. bring a wagon to cart you beach gear down. pier side - $10 IF you can find it.
People: Very interesting mix
Food: not that we could see
Bathrooms: Go elsewhere
Would recommend: Sure. go check it out
Would re-patronize: Probably not.Written 11 July 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Stevensville
- These are the best places for couples seeking outdoor activities in Stevensville:See more outdoor activities for couples in Stevensville on Tripadvisor