- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The boat was the perfect size for our group of 11 and Captain Jason was so interesting and informative. We learned so much about the Chesapeake, the lighthouses and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. It was just the right balance of information and relaxation. The tour was about 2.5 hours and we ended up back at the pier at sunset. It was calm and relaxing and so much fun. We had a blast, and it's not easy to please 11 women! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who will be visiting the Stevensville/St.Michael's area.Written 15 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Steve and his first mate James were excellent! My 80 year old mom wanted to take me fishing for my birthday and we had a blast. After a relaxing 3 hour ride we hit the motherload! We were pulling in two at a time and reached our maximum. They cleaned the fish by the time we docked. It was great fun and I would do it again!!Written 28 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another awesome day of Rock Fishing brought in 8 monsters!
Captain Shelby ran an awesome trip on Friday 5/21/2021!Written 25 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Natural Light Fishing Charters made our best friend’s bachelor party a complete success. I truly cannot recommend them enough. Captain Frank (and First Mate Frank) were fantastic hosts and really made sure we had the best time imaginable. They’re masters of their craft who really know their area well, so much so that every member of our party caught multiple fish. We will absolutely be fishing with them again in the future and highly recommend you do as well.Written 24 August 2021
- We’ve had the privilege of fishing with the Hemsley family on a number of charters and they always treat us like family! We have a great time, learn something along the way, catching some fish & have a great time... Can’t beat it! Highly recommend.Written 19 November 2020
- Great guy; great fishing tactics! Highly recommend! We caught 10 rockfish in two hours. Great morning in the bay.Written 9 June 2020
- Captain Dee and his first mate
Made our trip out one to remember. They worked hard to make sure we caught fish and offered a wonderful opportunity for a great family day out! I highly
Recommend Primetime Charters.Written 12 June 2020
- Touring the Paul Reed Smith factory is kept to a group of 6 although our group was 7. Anyway, it’s nice to have a small group for the tour.
There are a couple of downsides to get out of the way: 1) is the noise level in a few spots which made it very hard to hear our guide and 2) is the odor in the finishing area. Even though the guitars are sprayed in a controlled room, the odor was still very present. That can’t be good to inhale that for extended periods.
On the positive side, wow there are a lot, but I’ll just keep it very short. This is a finely tuned (no pun intended) process of building instruments by workers who enjoy what they do. Our tour guide was enthusiastic in his descriptions about all the stations along the way. I learned quite a bit about Paul and his desire to always improve his products.
The biggest impression I felt by the time it was over was that every worker does not pay attention to detail, they pay attention to perfection. Highly impressed and highly recommended.Written 28 October 2019