- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Although some of the trails are a little hard to follow and not well marked, this is a great trail in the woods and along the bay, with some added fun in being near a bit of industry. Great views, very picturesque. Really a great asset to the Kent Island area.Written 2 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped here because of the reviews on TA, and LOVED it! The server was so nice, and really knew his stuff, but you have to deliver with the product, and they do in spades! Wish this place was close to my hometown, GO THERE!Written 4 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here on Saturday with friends and had a great time! the beach is clean, and everyone did a really good job of social distancing.Written 4 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited this winery with another couple. The setting was beautiful, overlooking a body of water. The wines were very good and our server was the owner and winemaker, which is always a plus. We had a bottle of Viognier and of Merlot, both of which were very good. If you ever have a chance to visit Kent Island, a visit to Mark Cascis Vineyards is recommended.Written 19 June 2022
- Went here because my two sons were playing that night in the band room everything was very good for bar food the onion rings the wings people enjoyed the pizza the chicken sandwiches in the in the burgers. Everybody love their beers I drink their lightst beer on the menu and it was in the top three best beers I ever had . It is a very large room with a lot of TVs and a few games for the kids and a family friendly atmosphere. The room that sets off the side for the music was also very large and comfortable a very cool placeWritten 15 March 2022
- so maybe more than average for some, less for others, pretty views. We did find the history of the area neat.Written 22 March 2020
- Stevensville is probably one of the most passed by little villages in Maryland with places to eat historic buildings to visit and antique shops.Written 5 December 2019
- This is a typical consignment shop. Lots of stuff everywhere. Not nearly as open as in the picture. The saleslady is very nice.Written 11 March 2018
- The boat was the perfect size for our group of 11 and Captain Jason was so interesting and informative. We learned so much about the Chesapeake, the lighthouses and the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. It was just the right balance of information and relaxation. The tour was about 2.5 hours and we ended up back at the pier at sunset. It was calm and relaxing and so much fun. We had a blast, and it's not easy to please 11 women! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who will be visiting the Stevensville/St.Michael's area.Written 15 October 2019
- Captain Steve and his first mate James were excellent! My 80 year old mom wanted to take me fishing for my birthday and we had a blast. After a relaxing 3 hour ride we hit the motherload! We were pulling in two at a time and reached our maximum. They cleaned the fish by the time we docked. It was great fun and I would do it again!!Written 28 September 2021
- Another awesome day of Rock Fishing brought in 8 monsters!
Captain Shelby ran an awesome trip on Friday 5/21/2021!Written 25 May 2021
- Natural Light Fishing Charters made our best friend’s bachelor party a complete success. I truly cannot recommend them enough. Captain Frank (and First Mate Frank) were fantastic hosts and really made sure we had the best time imaginable. They’re masters of their craft who really know their area well, so much so that every member of our party caught multiple fish. We will absolutely be fishing with them again in the future and highly recommend you do as well.Written 24 August 2021
- We’ve had the privilege of fishing with the Hemsley family on a number of charters and they always treat us like family! We have a great time, learn something along the way, catching some fish & have a great time... Can’t beat it! Highly recommend.Written 19 November 2020
- Great service, selection of food for breakfast lunch or casual dining. Beer garden is delightful for service. Large portions for u big guys/lady's . Inside is bar atmosphere and locals are friendly- usually.
.Written 4 June 2019
- Traveled in from Ohio and booked a trip with Lead Dog Charters. Captain Brian and his mate, Kenny, were extremely knowledgeable and fun. Caught our limit of Rockfish in no time at all, which included a 30” and 33” rockfish caught on light tackle. Looking forward to a return trip to Maryland in August and will be spending another day on the bay with Lead Dog Charters.Written 6 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Stevensville
- The best outdoor activities in Stevensville according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Stevensville on Tripadvisor