Tours near Florence
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travellers are saying
- It was a blast! Erika was perfect! She was very attentive. Graveyard was well thought out! We will definitely be back!Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in to see Thor:Love and Thunder. Sat in assigned seat with convenient swing out table with cup holder. Clean / well kempt theater. Very friendly staff. Would definitely visit again.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The memorial park is a beautiful and serene place to enjoy a beautiful day, off in the distance you can hear children enjoying the city water park in summer. The park reminds me of the sacrifice and the efforts of our Veterans, across the history of our great nation. Truly beautiful area.Written 13 February 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took my son to this skate park for his 9th birthday and he loved it. I wanted to find an indoor skate park for him to ride his scooter and I found Ollie's. There were skaters of all ages and abilities. There were skateboards, scooters, bikes, and roller blades. They also have a skate shop and concession area. We bought a 3 hour session for $12, but you can stay all day for $20.Written 1 December 2017
- A challenging course in a beautiful location. Inexpensive and has a snack bar nearby. They had live music the night we were there. Has a driving range as well. Not far from the highway so there is some noise and in the flight line for the airport so exciting for the little kids.Written 8 July 2023
- This church is so very friendly and accommodating! They seek to meet any needs expressed. They are active in the community helping those all around them: schools, Thanksgiving baskets, cleanup in the neighborhoods, etc. They are also helpful abroad, hurricane relief, war relief, etc. And the preaching is from the WORD OF GOD! the Holy Spirit fills this place and you if you allow it and participate in worship. They will pray for you after service in the spot as you share your needs. It is a big church with a small community feel if choose to be connected.Written 3 November 2023
- This is a nice mall with two floors. Some stores still closed due to COVID-19 and the mall has new hours starting at 11am. There are some nice stores I haven't been in elsewhere. Overall I just have to rate this place as average.Written 3 September 2020
- Our 9 and 14 year old boys had a fantastic time here. Plenty of space and different jumping activities. It took us an hour before we realized there were couches scattered around the jumping area for parents to sit on. Fun place and I’d highly recommend.Written 13 August 2022
- We were there for the Martina McBride concert. The concert was amazing. The bartenders were on top of it and served quickly and efficiently.
The negative was very negative. We went to get something to eat at the pizza place there at the casino. We waited in line to order and they said it would be 45 min for pizza. We ordered a sub and a grilled pesto sandwich. It took nearly 44 min. I got my grilled cheese. Seriously I have never ever had a worse sandwich. Iteas cold. Cheese not melted. Bread cold ...amazing. it would take much effort to be this bad.
My husband's sub wasn't as bad but still not good.
We would never recommend this place even if you were starving.
The casino seemed good though we really don't gamble.Written 10 June 2023
- Wow what a great time me and my son had. We went from go carts to smashing bottles then to axe throwing and then back to go carting.
It was a blast and well worth it.
Author helped us out and everyone was so friendly, we were even greeted at the door right away to show us where to go.Written 24 June 2023
- Dave and Busters of Florence is pretty cool. We all ate in the restaurant and had burgers of some kind. The food was good but honestly my expectations were low. Some of the machines were not working properly. However that was only a couple so it was fine and to be expected with a facility that size. It does look like they need to hire a few more people.
I won a pretty great prize and the food was good, so I was happy.Written 12 August 2019
- I have been to the Bark Park & Patio several times and enjoyed it every time. The tap room has a wide variety of choices. You can try a sample of them all because you get to pour as much or as little as you want with the self serve taps. The Bark rangers make sure the dogs are behaving and having a great time. I highly recommend this placeWritten 18 May 2023
- The Florence Freedom has a great staff and beautiful park. I was impressed with it's cleanliness and the freshly painted restrooms. Not a bad seat in the park. Was a bit disappointed with the concessions; nothing really creative.Written 7 July 2019
- Very impressive when you first walk in the door, very modern , lots of food choices, The wife and I had pretzels,,,unfortunately they were not very good, they were not fresh and the man behind the counters must of put them in a microwave and they werekinda hard, not soft and chewy, only the center was okay. The seating in the theater was excelent and very comforable. easy to find your wayaround, every thing was nicly marked,I wished I had had the popcorn!Written 22 July 2018
- We stop and bowl when traveling. This alley did not disappoint. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lanes are wooden which was fun! The pretzel bites are homemade and delicious. I would definitely recommend checking them out!Written 7 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence
- The best outdoor activities in Florence according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Florence on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Florence with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Florence on Tripadvisor
Florence Attractions Information
|Tuesday, 5:47 pm|