- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Stopped in to see Thor:Love and Thunder. Sat in assigned seat with convenient swing out table with cup holder. Clean / well kempt theater. Very friendly staff. Would definitely visit again.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took my son to this skate park for his 9th birthday and he loved it. I wanted to find an indoor skate park for him to ride his scooter and I found Ollie's. There were skaters of all ages and abilities. There were skateboards, scooters, bikes, and roller blades. They also have a skate shop and concession area. We bought a 3 hour session for $12, but you can stay all day for $20.Written 1 December 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The facility is very clean and orderly. The races aren't bad. Not a big fan of the seating right now. Not really comfortable.Written 16 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice mall with two floors. Some stores still closed due to COVID-19 and the mall has new hours starting at 11am. There are some nice stores I haven't been in elsewhere. Overall I just have to rate this place as average.Written 3 September 2020
- The memorial park is a beautiful and serene place to enjoy a beautiful day, off in the distance you can hear children enjoying the city water park in summer. The park reminds me of the sacrifice and the efforts of our Veterans, across the history of our great nation. Truly beautiful area.Written 13 February 2017
- At first Entering the room i thought it would be easy with it being kinda small but I was wrong. The Graveyard room was my first experience doing one of these and it was fun! Ellie was the one that coordinated our groups visit and did a top notch job! Highly recommend trying the Graveyard room!Written 3 September 2022
- This place is very nice! We only did the mini golf but it was well kept! The prices were reasonable also! I wish they had more than one mini golf course but the one they have is really fun!Written 4 July 2019
- The Florence Freedom has a great staff and beautiful park. I was impressed with it's cleanliness and the freshly painted restrooms. Not a bad seat in the park. Was a bit disappointed with the concessions; nothing really creative.Written 7 July 2019
- Very impressive when you first walk in the door, very modern , lots of food choices, The wife and I had pretzels,,,unfortunately they were not very good, they were not fresh and the man behind the counters must of put them in a microwave and they werekinda hard, not soft and chewy, only the center was okay. The seating in the theater was excelent and very comforable. easy to find your wayaround, every thing was nicly marked,I wished I had had the popcorn!Written 22 July 2018
- Excellent experience here with our 12- and 13-year-old sons. I was leery because we were visiting town, and our home city has a similar place (run by a different company) that was disappointing, but Full Throttle was GREAT! I mean, yeah, it’s not cheap. But you do get what you pay for here. The staff members were excellent and attentive; the boys had a great time; and Mom and Dad were happy. Exactly what we were looking for as a little daytime activity while visiting family in Kentucky. I expect we’ll be back next time we’re in Northern Kentucky.Written 12 June 2022
- We stop and bowl when traveling. This alley did not disappoint. The staff was friendly and helpful. The lanes are wooden which was fun! The pretzel bites are homemade and delicious. I would definitely recommend checking them out!Written 7 August 2022
- Dave and Busters of Florence is pretty cool. We all ate in the restaurant and had burgers of some kind. The food was good but honestly my expectations were low. Some of the machines were not working properly. However that was only a couple so it was fine and to be expected with a facility that size. It does look like they need to hire a few more people.
I won a pretty great prize and the food was good, so I was happy.Written 12 August 2019
- Our 9 and 14 year old boys had a fantastic time here. Plenty of space and different jumping activities. It took us an hour before we realized there were couches scattered around the jumping area for parents to sit on. Fun place and I’d highly recommend.Written 13 August 2022
- I came here to Mi Salon and booked an appointment online with Cassie Hoffert (or Ryanne as she is online) for Balayage and man she did not disappoint! First off, the atmosphere at Mi Salon is great. Everything is bright and gives off a relaxing, spa vibe. Cassie was very talkative and kept our conversations going throughout my whole appointment - it really felt like I was talking to a friend! The best part, my hair turned out amazing! She did exactly what I wanted and made it look even better than I imagined! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!Written 28 May 2019
- This is outstanding training facility and trainer!!! Jennifer is great and has helped my entire family get in much better shape because of her expertise!! We highly recommend her and her business!!Written 25 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence
- The best outdoor activities in Florence according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Florence on Tripadvisor