- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I was here for a race with the super cup racing series. Track looked awesome to race on. And fast. I crew for a team and had a great time at this track. It was a hot day on the track. We had tents but still hot. But had a good time and can’t wait to race there again.Written 30 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved the first floor exhibits. There were so many details. Who saved all this stuff and how did it manage to get in a museum? I liked looking at the doctor's office display and the parlor with the square piano. Upstairs one room had sports items; there was an old basketball outfit, with the shorts and the warmup jacket. The log cabin village outside was interesting and very pretty. Didn't have time to go through it.
I would definitely recommend this museum.Written 1 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Mill is a testimony to Times gone by. It is in a very scenic spot. There different activities throughout the yearWritten 11 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Depot is a reconstruction of the original Monon Depot in Salem. Many of the furnishings came from the old depot. The displays of Monon memorabilia are outstanding. There is also a real caboose and a gigantic HO railroad exhibit in the basement. The layout duplicates the Monon route through Washington County in the 60's and shows Pekin, Salem, and Campbellsburg, including streets,homes, and businesses that existed at the time. Model railroaders will love this place, but so will casual visitors.Written 3 September 2019
- From Deam Lake to Leota, the trail provides a challenging hike with beautiful landscapes and a real sense of isolation from the modern world. Looking forward to return to finish the hike north from Leota.Written 27 May 2018
- My wife and I were more than satisfied with the Destination BnB in Salem, IN! It is the personification if rustic elegance. Mike B.Written 25 June 2018
- This place is in the country. Sit on the back porch and enjoy a bottle of one of their many excellent wines. The people who own this place and work here are very friendly and informative about how they make their wines. We just enjoy hanging out there. In the summer, they stay open later in the evening on Friday and Saturday!Written 30 May 2019
- If you find yourself in this area, do yourself a favor and stop by the Westside Tavern! The staff is phenomenal -- they truly care and take care of their patrons. The patrons themselves are friendly and welcoming. The drinks are strong and prices cannot be beat. It's a memorable establishment and hidden gem in southern Indiana.Written 8 October 2019
Salem Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 10:13 PM|