- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- The Plage de Gande Anse is said to be among the most beautiful beaches on earth. It definitely is beautiful, and even on the weekend, when many local people spend some time here, not too busy. However, you have to be aware that the surf can be very strong, and swimming is only possible behind it. Three large waves got me unawares, took my googles away, I could only save my bathing trunks. Would not be surprised to hear of a seal with my googles one day ...Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This site is very popular and only done with a guide (visits are on the hour)The engraved stones on this site are interesting and the gardens beautiful. Samples of some of the fruits are made available for an interactive experience - great for kids. Panels at the entrance give more information about the pre-columbian People and the discoveries around the island. Be aware the visit is only in French but well worth it. The visit is free but contributions are welcome.Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All in the title really. We travelled with CTM Deher to and from Les Saintes. Ships aren’t the summit of modernity but they’re far, far from uncomfortable and on a par with the competition. Unlike the competition’s, when we were there, they worked! Staff at Les Saintes were a little slow and inefficient in service, plan for a small wait to buy or exchange tickets.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I'm really glad I found this on TA. Here's what they didn't do: Couldn't advise on accommodation, didn't know about availability, wouldn't phone to inquire, couldn't mark location of accommodation on map, wouldn't let us use their WiFi, generally didn't care if we stayed in their town... so we didn't.
Otherwise fine.Written 22 January 2015
- A tour costs €8 per person for adults and is good value for money as this includes a couple of little bananas to taste, as well as some banana dried with rum and vanilla. The tour is semi-guided and semi-independent. Very interesting to learn more about all the different varieties of banana, their different flowers and so on. The grounds are really lovely, if a little labyrinthine and there is a terrace with a fantastic view of Les Saintes and Marie-Galante. Well worth a visit! NB. Parking is very limited.Written 31 May 2019
- Karib Tours were an excellent company! And so easy to use to return to the airport after leaving Les Saintes! The have a family fare making the cost very reasonable to return to the airport. Clean and professional!!Written 3 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Trois Rivieres
- The most popular things to do in Trois Rivieres with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Plage de Grande Anse
- Parc Archéologique des Roches Gravées
- Les Ecuries de la Coulisse
- Maison de la Banane
- Compagnie de Transport Maritime DEHER
Trois Rivieres Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 5:35 PM|