Distilleries • Bar, Club & Pub Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nice little place for a refreshing cold beverage. One side has a beer dispensing wall and the other side offers a small bar. Natalie was very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. Stop in and enjoy.Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a beautiful mansion, very well preserved, and designed by Francis Costigan. The lower floors have many original details, and no expense was spared in restoring and recreating the mansion. Tom was an excellent guide and knowledgeable about the history of the home and families who lived there.Written 23 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The 5 hour lunch tour was wonderful!! The weather was a little chilly on 9/27/22, but so glad we went. Captain Paul’s humor and historical stories along the way were informative and entertaining. The lunch was delicious and the restaurant was very nice with beautiful views of the river. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone.Written 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were camping at Clifty Falls State Park and as we exited the park I noticed a sign for Robinson Aerobatics. I casually mention how fun that would be. My two daughters surprised me later in the week with a flight on Cliff's 1941 open cockpit biplane. We called Cliff the night before to confirm weahter conditions for the next day. We showed up at the airport and here was Cliff going over the plane for the final check. We met Cliff and he asked if we were looking for a scenic flight, some stick time or acrobatics. I told him acrobatics of course. Once up Cliff asked if I was ready. He made the loops and rolls with ease and there was no negative g's at all. A truly wonderful experience on which I will do again when I visit. Highly recommended.Written 2 July 2020