- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Variety of goods, fun to look around. Always find great items. Have attended many Flea Markets and this one is one of my favorites!Written 5 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I went to check out Fine Line as she is interesting in weaving. Another friend of mine has often spoken highly of Fine Line as he makes jewelry there, but I had no idea what a expansive and lovely space it is until I saw it for myself. We took a walk outside and looked at various sculptures. Also, there are these huge trees with wind chimes hanging from them--and we shared a magical moment listening to the chimes and looking up at cumulus clouds and a hawk. Inside, we found quite a collection of looms, yarns, handmade articles for sales, etc. The staff is very friendly.
A lot of different classes are offered here and I can't help but imagine how wonderful it would be to take one of them. . .Written 14 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped by here on my 1st trip to St Charles Illinois.Visited here on Wed May 22nd 2019.. to take as many digital photos as I could.The only downside is they don't allow flash photography which to me is a bummer.Most Museums restrict what FLASH photography for certain reasons.
For the most part in had many exhibits about St Charles I didn't know.. which in my mind is a plus.
Even though it's a small Museum.. it's easy to view everything without getting in someones way.
I highly recommend anyone to visit this Museum to learn more about the City...& what it has to offer.Written 10 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped by with friends and our kids. If you like the candy from the "olden" days, this is for you. Charleston Chews, salt water taffy, candies of many different makes, and soda's galore with names like "Kitty Piddle" (orange and pineapple), "Zombie Brains" (strawberry and orange), "Canadian Maple Syrup", and "Key Lime Pie" among others. Can't wait to go back and get some more!Written 31 July 2021
- The owners are just overall quality people. Warwick (owner) was a pleasure, working on a custom 'Head in Jar' piece for this family that was fascinating. They've got a ton of artwork supporting local artists, kid friendly & grown-up sections, expanding their basement level soon. Check it out!Written 8 September 2018
- Best store in the western suburbs for unique finds. Owner brings a new life to old furniture and antique items. The store is amazing- specializing in preserved and repurposed goods. Ellie, the owner, hand crafted a conference table for my office out of an old dining room swing door and added vintage claw foot table legs for a perfect fit. She also made end tables for my office out of old wooden kitchen cabinet doors. She finished the rest of my office with items from her store. Best prices, quality and store of its kind. This store outclasses all other area antique and furniture stores. A must see in St. Charles.Written 16 April 2014
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint Charles