- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- This mall seems to have a bit of everything for all ages. Ranging from very young kids clothing, fun, crafts, etc. to high end Coach, Burberry. They also have a AMC dine-in cinema as well. A couple of f&b in case you need a bite too.Written 21 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are a book lover and/or gift giver, you'll LOVE this charming independent book store -- celebrating its fiftieth anniversary this year.
It is beautifully organized and bursting with wonderfully curated books, greeting cards, toys and games, and gift items.
The staff is unbelievably helpful -- special orders, follow-up phone calls, excellent suggestions, beautiful and distinctive gift wrapping, etc.
They are located in the outdoor Northbrook Shopping Plaza at Church Street and Shermer Avenue. There is plenty of parking.Written 26 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Open Thursday - Saturday, 10 - 4; Sunday 2 - 4.
A charming one-room shop crammed with fairly-priced nostalgic items: jewelry, books, knick-knacks, sewing notions, toys, kitchenware, serving pieces, china, etc. Everything is clearly labeled.
35% of each purchase benefits the local historical society and museum.
On my last visit I picked up a Judy Garland coloring book and three darling mid-century dolls.
The Inn Shop is attached to the History Museum, so I suggest you come on a Thursday or Sunday when the museum is open.
Although this level of the building is ramp accessible, it might be difficult to navigate the narrow aisles of the shop.Written 20 April 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.