What travellers are saying
- My son and his fiancé came to sunset beach during the weekend when we couldn’t tour the different wedding venues. Luis 61 took us to the three places on resort we were curious about, no questions asked. He was such a wonderful host and spokesperson for the whole resort! Thank you Luis!Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small but lovely breezy island end of causeway you will enjoy when not busy. $5 to park & toilets in restroom building. Bring all your own food & items.Written 6 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed our visit!! The interior is beautiful! Lady cleaning the pews was very nice and informative!! Would definitely recommend a visit if in the area!Written 17 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I need to post something positive to balance the one-star restaurant review I just did :) This family-owned and operated park is definitely focused on the kids, but I enjoyed a short visit and watching the effort they put into helping the kids have a great time and learn about the sealife and animals. Because it was a Monday afternoon it was lighter traffic than "usual", but nice to talk to the workers about individual animals (especially the reptiles) - it was clear they were familiar with the personalities of their charges, not just "doing a job". I also really appreciated the rescue efforts in their work, especially for reptiles with a LONG potential lifespan (they estimated one of their snapping turtles was probably over 100 years old). Not quite as fun for adults as the kids, but a great experience overall.Written 25 September 2023
- There's something about being in a room filled with colorful, flashing pinball machines to make an adult feel like a kid, and Replay Amusement Arcade pulls off the trick with perfection. The collection of games here is comprehensive- the pinball machines are primarily modern (late eighties to present day) but about 50% of the arcade is dedicated to video games representing all eras of the entertainment medium. The staff was friendly, everything was in fantastic shape, and $14 for an all-day pass is something that really can't be beat.Written 11 November 2023
- Family hike in the heat. It was fine with the amount of shade on the trails. We saw a few creatures, but not as many as we expected. All about family as we were mourning the loss of a family member.Written 19 July 2023
- Very informative trip. Did see dolphins and collected some nice shells on the island we visited . Goes out from Tarpon Springs; where we ate Greek .Written 9 November 2023
- Really nice collection in a beautiful space. We went on a Sunday, very quiet. There is a docent tour at 2 but we browsed on our own. Nice to learn about Leepa and Rattner and their works. Beautiful display of dance photos! We will go back for the rotation display when it opens. There are nice spaces to sit and reflect. There is also a nice outdoor space overlooking a fountain and pond. Highly recommend this hidden gem in north Palm Harbor-Tarpon.Written 20 February 2023
- What a great place to sit, relax, or take advantage of the facilities located in the park...tennis, and other sports. The walk around the park is beautiful.Written 25 May 2023
- I have been there a few times, but it is very pleasant to relax there and walk along the edge of the lake.Written 14 January 2022
- We had the best time at the distillery. Jessi did the great job with the tasting. A must if you are visiting!!Written 11 October 2023
- Whitcomb Bayou is a lovely park to enjoy fresh air and take a walk. It is close to downtown, perfect for a stroll after a big meal.Written 23 April 2022
- The bartender was so nice working! You really walk in feeling so welcomed. I asked for a few samples, she was happy to have me try. I ended up getting a flights because so many of the beers were good! This is the best brewery in Tampa Bay Area that I have been to. Don't miss it. The building is beautiful and historical as well. Such gem...!Written 13 October 2023
- Courtyard is so pretty, fountains, flowers, wishing well. We went for the Jazz Brunch, the food was OK, prime rib over cooked, that was disappointing! The atmosphere made up for the food I guess. The brunch is $ 36.00 per adult , a bit pricey when you're disappointed! Nice selection of food on a buffet.
.Written 16 November 2023
- Guided tour by a knowledgeable volunteer. Pretty interesting story of the house and its occupants. Note that if you buy a combo ticket you can see this and the Heritage Museum and save a few bucks.Written 18 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs Attractions Information
|Saturday, 2:44 am|