- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
19 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- This old fashion road side attraction was a delightful surprise. Well worth the admission price. Looking forward to going again. Thankful for the time, money, and love that has been put into this museum.Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great local spot for a little hiking. Plenty of winding trails with a mix of shade and sun. Trails were marked well and the observation platform at the river was a great bonus. We enjoyed our family hike. I would recommend bringing water and I'm sure the bugs are bad during the warmer months.Written 18 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Many people who worked in traveling carnivals have settled in the area near this museum. The museum itself is a treasure of carnival life. It is very well presented and clean as can be. It has a full size Ferris wheel inside as well as a Merry go round. There is also a miniature carnival that is hand made, it is amazing. Anything you ever wanted to know about carnivals you will find here.Written 17 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small church, with warm and friendly communicants. Two services on Sunday and several during the week. There is a beautiful garden with statuary, pond and places to sit and contemplate.Written 25 December 2018
- It is rated by the Hillsborough County as Primitive Strenuous (rough terrain) preserve (All flat ground). The main trail; Pine Lily Loop is about 3.7 miles. You may follow other trails and add onto your distance. No facilities, good for joggers, dogs, or just hiking or looking for birds. Some section are hard surface, most are sandy trails. Parking is limited and entrance is free.Written 6 February 2021
- This was my first time at the Xscape Theatre. I haven't been to the movies since 2020 due to Covid. The experience was cool, but nothing special. it's definitely time for new seats. I paid extra for the lounge seats but they were pretty disgusting and I didn't wan t to sit on mine. They should at least be wiped down after each movie ends and basically its just time to replace a lot of them. The cushion was not comfortable and totally ripped/torn, you can see the black stuff. I would not recommend to pay extra for these seats!Written 9 May 2022
- I will have to say that this is one of the most enjoyable movie theaters I’ve been in a long time. It’s super clean, the bar is awesome, movie theaters are super clean, seats are super comfortable and the service is top notch.Written 11 February 2020
- Great course, well cared for and nice staff. Highly recommend. Good selection in pro shop and affordable beverages from carts and the clubhouse.Written 4 February 2022
- Our experience with Best Peru Tours was great. Paola was very patient with our everchanging itinerary and requests. She was very helpful in navigating the forms required for entry into the country and offered many helpful suggestions. The hotels booked for our trip in the three locations of Lima, Cusco and Aguas Calientes were in great locations and just short walks from the major centers. The multiple airport/hotel/train transfers provided made the trip very easy to navigate. Tour guides were warm and friendly and communicated in English quite well. The guide who did the Lima city tour was especially entertaining and very informative. The two excursions up to Machu Picchu were worth the extra fees as the first was guided and the second we got to explore different areas at our own pace. It was a very tight schedule but everything worked out perfectlyWritten 24 November 2022
- The atmosphere of the Alley is fun. The arcade area is great for kids and 1/2 price game night makes it affordable. However, the restaurant area needs help. We could look into the kitchen area as we walked past the bar and see it was filthy, at least on the floor and near the doorway. The service was slow. Our meals did not come out together and some of our party was completely done eating before others received their food. My daughter waited and waited for a refill on her tea because we couldn't find our waitress. When she went to the bar and asked another waiter for a refill he told her she would have to find her own waitress. He actually said that! Wouldn't refill a tea glass!!! That's unbelievable and totally unacceptable behavior for the wait staff. We have been back to the alley for games since then, but I think we are done eating at the restaurant. Yuck.Written 7 August 2019
- We were very fortunate to locate Bob outside the ship terminal. We were a large group (22 of us) with lots of luggage, but Bob fit us all, was extremely kind, patient, and accommodating. What a great service. I highly recommend Bob for transporting any large group.Written 11 August 2019
Riverview Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 10:46 AM|