- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We have just had the most amazing day on The Broads thanks to Buccaneer Boats. We hired their new electric boat for the whole day and had a very leisurely day sailing. We were very well briefed by Sonia on all aspects of the boat including safety, steering and mooring! The boat was absolutely immaculate and very comfortable. We took the route that Sonia recommended up to Norwich and back. The river was so tranquil and peaceful. We saw Kingfishers and no end of other birds. We have been in Norfolk on holiday for a week and today was very much the highlight of our holiday all thanks to Sonia and Steve. We'll definitely be back to Buccaneer Boats.Written 23 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired Silver Mystique for 4 nights in early May. Apart from strange Customer Awareness by the proprietors mentioned by many we had a lovely time. The boat was spotless on handover and as 'first time boaters ' we found the boat handled very well. The bow thrusters were a godsend.
Reece(?) our instructor was told to speed up by a lady (who we assumed was one of the proprietors) as there was allegedly a queue forming and so our mooring instruction was somewhat curtailed.
The cabin door lock would not operate due to a dropped door which we reported on our return.
The staff were very friendly but it was the owners attitude that stopped us giving 5 stars.
However, forwarned is forarmed and this would not stop us from using Silverline again.
Overall, a great holiday. With good pubs (Ferry House in particular)Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While boating on the Broads we moored at Brundall. We took a walk towards the village with the intention of trying a beer and lunch at The Ram. Very disappointed that they didn’t do food on a Tuesday, therefore made other plans. The pub is a lovely set up, clean and welcoming. Whilst no food was available, there was a Barbershop manned by the friendly, Jerry. My husband had a 1st rate haircut. Querkie I know but such a good idea. We stayed longer than planned, enjoying his chat and obviously more drinks . Such an ambitious young man, clearly keen to built a bright future.
Helen and George from County DurhamWritten 2 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.