154 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 154
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I stopped in Alan Maltz Gallery in February of 2022. We fell instantly in love with the beautiful art pictures that says everything about the florida keys. Palm trees, sunsets, ocean views and relaxing. We received great customer service from Mary and Alan made sure we would receive our canvas with frame in good condition all the way here in Gettysburg, PA.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a fun gallery! We loved all the local art and even bought a piece to bring back home. Would recommend a stop by on your way around town.Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We happened upon this spot while strolling along the boardwalk and very much enjoyed the breathtaking sunset as well as people watching.
Be prepared for crowds as it does get quite busy come sunsetWritten 5 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic gallery. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The staff are incredible and they kept routine contact with us throughout the process from order through delivery. Highly recommend!Written 9 September 2023
- Gorgeous pieces at all price points. We left with a print. The gallerist- Gary was so personable and informative. We’ll definitely visit again next trip.Written 30 May 2022
- This is a decent sized art gallery. All of the works are for sale. They have paintings and sculptures. Most artwork is Wyland but other artists works are here as well.Written 29 April 2021
- Not only are the artists represented known worldwide and can be seen in Museums but the welcome we received from the owner was simply delightful! Never seen so many paintings of the wonderful Peter Vey! A must visit if you are in the Keys!Written 19 August 2023
- Trevor was very knowledgeable about the art and artist. He was very personable and if the art isn't enough to draw you back to the gallery, he is.Written 25 December 2022
- I loved going to this gallery year after year and I was very disappointed when I found out that they closed. does anybody have an email address or a way to get in contact with the owner? I understand they are now on the West Coast…Written 8 October 2021
- Walked by with a couple of friends. Really cool and hidden gem with great hospitality. Lovely people and some fine artwork!Written 20 March 2022
- Loved it! The artist is in residence and you can purchase his excellent artwork in different formats. I walked out with a set of wonderful colorful cups for coffee for my bridge friends. They will be impressed!Written 12 February 2016
- This is my absolute favorite shop in Key West. Whenever I visit cool cities like Key West I like my souvenir to be art for my walls. All the art in my house has special meaning, not just some random thing bought from a big box store. This store had far more beautiful works than I had room for in my house. Truly a bummer. They have art in every type of medium, including photography. Big and small. Original and print. Most works, including the prints, are hand-signed and numbered. Don’t leave Key West without something from this store. You won’t regret it.Written 21 April 2021
- The Key West Collective is a fun local art gallery. I love the variety of art included. Beautiful paintings, photography, jewelry, candles, painted seashells and handmade soaps. The gallery has something to suit every taste. Many gift options. Wonderful staff!! It’s fun to visit!!Written 5 January 2023
- Went in to check out the new Hemingway watches Marina greeted us and turned us over to Ronan the watch “guru” He knows everything about all of the watches He explained the sizing and functions of the watch Walked out with a new watch very satisfied with the service.Written 11 August 2023
- This was one of our favorite parts of our stay in Key West! I am not a cigar smoker but still enjoyed learning about how they are made and my husband (who is a cigar smoker) really enjoyed learning about the process and loved the Rodriquez cigars. The staff is super down to earth and funny, you touch and smell all parts of the cigar materials and actually roll your own cigar to keep.
Bonus - they served the best Cuban coffee shot we have ever had! We told everyone about this tour during the rest of our stay!Written 27 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Key West