- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Mike and Zack were a great team. Captain and first mate! Great great snorkeling excursion from the State Park. Saw a ton of fish! Thanks guys!Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed the boat ride, the history and fun facts about the African Queen and the captain's trivia!Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great team of people who work hard for the good and benefit of he local bird life. Vasi aging stories. Visit both sites. Make the best donation you can.Written 31 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful research/training facility. Professional knowledgeable staff; Enjoyed our swim with the dolphins. The sensory area: is no longer viable.Written 5 September 2023
- The Spiegel Grove is by far my favorite deep wreck in Key Largo. I dive her as often as I can and charter with Horizon Divers as they cater to all levels of divers. The Spiegel is absolutely huge and covered in beautiful coral and often visited by all types of marine animals. You can enjoy a recreational dive staying outside of the ship or adventure into some of the well lit swim throughs. Just an amazing experience and something new to see on every dive.Written 17 July 2023
- I saw the statue. Was hard to get down far enough to it. But did get some cool pictures with my go pro. Saw a reef shark, a large tarpon, lots of fish and lots of jellyfish. The captain and Ashlyn on our boat were awesome! Ashlyn was the coolest first mate. Would recommend the snorkel tour through the Silent World dive centerWritten 24 September 2023
- amazing like swimming in aquarium crystal clear water tons of fish corral our first time and can't wait to scuba dive here againWritten 27 February 2023
- Stopped in and this place seemed more like a souvenir store. But they did provide a map of the keys and gave us some discount coupons to some restaurants and attractions. The Chamber of Commerce is a little further down the road.Written 21 August 2023
- Benwood is a wreck - not an intentionally submerged ship. The site is full of structures and great sea life, with shoals of fish, spotted morays and the occassional juvenile goliath grouper. Benwood rests in 45 feet of water with the blasted bow rising 20 feet from the seabed. It's a near perfect dive for the newly certified and more experienced divers will have plenty to see. The site is also part of Florida's shipwreck trail.Written 25 June 2023
- Beautiful church filled with so many gorgeous stained glass windows! Worth a look and time to pray. Even the grounds were beautiful!Written 2 May 2022
- Enjoyable experience. Calm atmosphere with a variety of mead (honey wine) and some craft beer to choose from. It’s a must stop.Written 1 September 2022
- Never done this before, so I didn’t no what to expect. My kids and I had a great time. They want to do it again. Great host.Written 4 September 2023
- Captain Travis made our trip so much fun! We had a great time snorkeling and saw so many fish! Shame we forgot our camera but it let us live in the moment and truly enjoy our time on the water! Definitely recommending it to all my friends and coworkers for a great vacation stop!Written 25 September 2023
- What a hidden gem! A simple but delish menu, a great wine and beer list, and a great local atmosphere!
The Mar Bar is right on the water, the staff is extremely nice, and they serve fresh and delicious seafood.
My new favorite place in Tavernier!Written 30 November 2022
- The crew was happy, answered our questions and helpful! The Pirate humor was agonizingly funny! Captain Brad, Christine and Anya are the best!Written 25 September 2023