What travellers are saying
- The Spiegel Grove is by far my favorite deep wreck in Key Largo. I dive her as often as I can and charter with Horizon Divers as they cater to all levels of divers. The Spiegel is absolutely huge and covered in beautiful coral and often visited by all types of marine animals. You can enjoy a recreational dive staying outside of the ship or adventure into some of the well lit swim throughs. Just an amazing experience and something new to see on every dive.Written 17 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saw the statue. Was hard to get down far enough to it. But did get some cool pictures with my go pro. Saw a reef shark, a large tarpon, lots of fish and lots of jellyfish. The captain and Ashlyn on our boat were awesome! Ashlyn was the coolest first mate. Would recommend the snorkel tour through the Silent World dive centerWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- amazing like swimming in aquarium crystal clear water tons of fish corral our first time and can't wait to scuba dive here againWritten 27 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a cool wreck dive. Get to dive it if you have the opportunity. I dove it with Rainbow Reef Dive Center.Written 20 June 2021
- Team Building. We had a great time working together to rescue ourselves from the wrath of the evil king. How were we supposed to know we could not scramble those eggs for breakfast?? Gamemaster was very entertaining, animated, and loads of fun. Would absolutely go again. Thanks for a fun night!Written 9 October 2023
- Have snorkeled with them before. Decent value. Nice reef. Saw lobsters, barracuda, and other fish that you usually see at a coral reef. It isn't Belize, but is probably as good as it gets in FL.
The only thing that I did not like was mandatory snorkel vest and flippers. Too restrictive. I am veteran snorkel, who likes the freedom to free dive. Can't do that with a snorkel vest on.Written 9 December 2023
- Exceptional trip for start to finish. The Captain and first mate were on time and well organized. The captain was funny and thorough with all the Coast Guard regulations. The first mate was helpful in giving us fish data and such. The snorkeling was phenomenal! Lots of gorgeous ALIVE coral. Thousands of beautiful fish, from tiny yellow ones we have never seen to a dozen large parrot fish and black and blue munching on a buffet. Because there as not an afternoon tour, the Captain graciously took us to a shipwreck for our second dive. Also we were very fortunate to see a mother dolphin and her baby both on the way out and the way back ands the Captain gave us ample time to enjoy this special event both times.Written 5 December 2023
- Diving had always been on my bucket list and Silent World Dive Center made my dreams come true in the most memorable manner. All of the staff were extremely friendly and welcoming which made it a wonderful experience. A special shout out to our instructor Gabe who went above and beyond to not just teaching us the art of diving but also making us fall in love with it. We were extremely lucky to have him as our instructor and I would suggest anyone visiting Silent World to specifically ask for Gabe. By the end of the two day course, Gabe went from being an instructor to a good friend and we literally felt we were part of the Silent World family. Gabe if you get a chance to read this, thank you again for everything and we can’t wait to come back and spend more memorable time with you and experience the silent world down under.Written 2 December 2023
- It was fun paddling through the mangrove tunnel. No dolphins, manatees, or turtles today, but great weather. Had opportunity to dive into the water. Appreciated that fresh water shower! Steven toom good care of us.Written 20 October 2023
- Tyler and Burt did an amazing job making us feel comfortable with our parasail experience! They were knowledgeable, helpful, made us feel very safe throughout the trip, and were fun hosts. We would definitely choose them again — we highly recommend them for a great parasail adventure!Written 6 December 2023
- Advanced open water certification trip for 18 year old and just a good ole drive trip for me. The office staff was wonderful, especially the young ladies. The dive staff was wonderful and so helpful getting in and out and everything else on boat. Grace and Sydney were great guides (no one could help the low visibility) as were captain bill and captain and the rest of the crew. Pete and Alex got the kid certified and the kid enjoyed the dive down to USS Spiegel Grove where he saw sharks.
Low point was (maybe he did not see it in his info) having to buy a cutting tool and compass before he could dive (good thing we checked day before). Also, he as student was notified that 2nd day diving was canceled because of winds but I was not notified as regular diver nor were others til they arrived.
Rainbow did great to work with us in setting up and then having to switch a few trips around but they came thru especially on the kids deep dive and putting him with another instructor when weather canceled it and original could only take him on day we were leaving. I do appreciate Alex for taking him on as well as office staff for working with us.
Great place, great prices, great staff. A 4.5 from me.Written 22 November 2023
- What an amazing experience with a very knowledgeable guide, Garl. We started with a walk into the cypress domes which involved being thigh deep in water at times. This was actually the highlight for us even though wildlife was hard to come by due to the season. This was followed by the kayaking. This trip was worth every penny and you should do it if you can.Written 9 November 2023
- Captain Lolly and first mate, Angel, were amazing. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and fun. The boat, Carolina Moon, was stunning and extremely comfortable for cruising the Keys. I highly recommend this tour for a smaller group (6-8) as it is perfect for private cruising at an extremely reasonable cost in a beautiful locale.Written 25 November 2023
- My experience with snorkeling at Sea Dwellers was amazing. This was my first time snorkeling, but the crew helped us out. We got to see all kinds of sea animals including Sea turtles, sharks, fish, and jellyfish. Once we got there, they let us swim for over an hour, and we went to 2 spots. But what really made the day was the crew. Captain Brad and Dive Master Ashley. They were incredible. They were super personable and friendly. They provided water and duplex cookies, which really helped after the dive. I would absolutely recommend this place as well as the crew.Written 23 November 2023
- We had 1 day in the keys and decided on the mangrove tour. It was a fantastic experience. Everyone was great, from the store employees to the guides. Janet was our mangrove guide and she was outstanding.
I will definitely do this again, perhaps a different season just to see the difference in marine life.
On this trip we saw lots of fish and some birds.Written 9 May 2023