- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 54
What travellers are saying
- Mike and Zack were a great team. Captain and first mate! Great great snorkeling excursion from the State Park. Saw a ton of fish! Thanks guys!Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed the boat ride, the history and fun facts about the African Queen and the captain's trivia!Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great team of people who work hard for the good and benefit of he local bird life. Vasi aging stories. Visit both sites. Make the best donation you can.Written 31 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful research/training facility. Professional knowledgeable staff; Enjoyed our swim with the dolphins. The sensory area: is no longer viable.Written 5 September 2023
- I saw the statue. Was hard to get down far enough to it. But did get some cool pictures with my go pro. Saw a reef shark, a large tarpon, lots of fish and lots of jellyfish. The captain and Ashlyn on our boat were awesome! Ashlyn was the coolest first mate. Would recommend the snorkel tour through the Silent World dive centerWritten 24 September 2023
- amazing like swimming in aquarium crystal clear water tons of fish corral our first time and can't wait to scuba dive here againWritten 27 February 2023
- This was one of our stops on our snorkeling tour with Silent World. great visibility and lots to see, beautiful waterWritten 16 December 2022
- Stopped in and this place seemed more like a souvenir store. But they did provide a map of the keys and gave us some discount coupons to some restaurants and attractions. The Chamber of Commerce is a little further down the road.Written 21 August 2023
- Lots of seaweed and rocky beach. But most of the Keys’ beaches seemed that way. Would be okay for families with small children who just wanted to play in the sand near the water.Written 21 March 2023
- Florida's reefs have been horribly blasted over the years. North Dry Rocks has weathered this ordeal better than most. Lots to see and the shallow depth means lots of time to see it.Written 25 June 2023
- We stopped by the do a little hiking. The smaller trails off the main trail could use better markings. We didn’t make it too far because we didn’t have bug spray and the mosquitos were bad. We’ll come back when it’s a little cooler and with bug spray!Written 4 September 2022
- Our family enjoyed both the Christmas day and New Year's Day services. We truly felt welcome during both of our visits. The Pastor delivered an inspirational and informative sermon on both occasions. We would highly recommend this church to anyone visiting or living in the Key Largo area.Written 13 January 2017
- Beautiful church filled with so many gorgeous stained glass windows! Worth a look and time to pray. Even the grounds were beautiful!Written 2 May 2022
- Well, this is one of the most trip worthy trails in the country but it's hard to rate because it's very different depending on the portion and your purpose. We walked along on Tavernier and it was great: lovely, and plenty to see.Written 24 October 2021
- Never done this before, so I didn’t no what to expect. My kids and I had a great time. They want to do it again. Great host.Written 4 September 2023