Scuba & Snorkelling • Eco Tours
What travellers are saying
- My 22 year old son and spent a great half day with Captain John and Anya today!! They were professional, competent, fun and great at their jobs!!! We highly highly highly recommend them! Thank you so much for a great day!!Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was fun paddling through the mangrove tunnel. No dolphins, manatees, or turtles today, but great weather. Had opportunity to dive into the water. Appreciated that fresh water shower! Steven toom good care of us.Written 20 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Captain Lolly and first mate, Angel, were amazing. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and fun. The boat, Carolina Moon, was stunning and extremely comfortable for cruising the Keys. I highly recommend this tour for a smaller group (6-8) as it is perfect for private cruising at an extremely reasonable cost in a beautiful locale.Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time with new found friends while celebrating how lucky we are to live in America. The fireworks were so close, it made the experience that much better.Written 8 July 2023
- Had a wonderful time diving with them for 3 days over the Christmas holiday. Big thanks to Ron for helping one of the teens get PADI open water certified! The whole team was very helpful and we will book with them again whenever we are diving in the area!Written 31 December 2021
- My husband loves to fish but I had never been before. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Andrew was awesome! The boat was very comfortable and I appreciated that they had restrooms on board. The captain took us to 4 or 5 different places to insure we had a good fishing experience. We both caught some small grunts and they filleted them for us when we got back to the dock. On our trip no one caught anything really big but that is the ocean for you. I’m now hooked on fishing and cannot wait to return to fish with this company.Written 11 June 2023
- We snorkeled the Christ of the Abyss site with three adults and three kids. The staff were very kind, knowledgeable and ran like a well oiled machine. We had a blast.Written 15 December 2020
- Amazing service, we booked a kayak online at 11.00pm and the kayak was waiting for us on the beach at 8.30am. Also, great communication with the staff who texted me to give me updates. We’ll come backWritten 12 November 2023
- Can't say enough our wonderful sunset cruise! Glenn provided interesting commentary on the area and the unique ecosystem of the Keys. When it was nearing dusk, we anchored in a wonderful peaceful spot to watch the sun go down. Glenn's boat was spotless and very comfortable. Highly recommend! Also enjoyed getting to meet Jill and their friendly dog, Suzy!Written 16 January 2023
- My husband and I did a 2 hour jet ski tour with Keys Adventures Watersports. The price was comparable to other places, and the staff was awesome. Our guide was Dylan, and he was great. He made sure that the tour was tailored to exactly what we wanted. We went through mangrove trails, played in the ocean, and toured Key Largo from the water. I would highly recommend them for a jet ski tour.Written 21 May 2019
- Outstanding facility, knowledgeable staff. A fabulous place to bring your family with kids 7+ to visit and learn about marine life and visit a coral reef up close. Watch out for MarineLab family days! They host them occasionally and are well worth the visit.Written 1 August 2023
- Greg and Allie made this such an awesome experience! It was a sunny, beautiful day and we went to Alligator Reef Lighthouse. They made the ride so fun by telling us cool fun facts of the area. Definitely will be using them again! Thank you!!Written 28 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These are the most romantic places for eco tours in Key Largo:See more romantic eco tours in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for eco tours in Key Largo:See more hidden gem eco tours in Key Largo on Tripadvisor