Parasailing & Paragliding • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Had a great parasail here. They were flexible when the weather turned bad and fit us in later in the day with no issues. Felt safe with the equipment and experienced crew. Highly recommended.Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was TOP TIER! From the champs, music … to the views ..oh, and let’s not forget Captain Lolly professional photography skills! First mate Roy was a total gentleman! Thank you for making my birthday memorable. Do NOT hesitate, book today! Best experience EVER!Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to St. Pete Beach and decided to the banana boat with my friends. Chris, Hallie, and Bella made it the best experience ever. 10/10 recommend, especially if they are working.Written 10 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying at the motel looking directly down on where the jet skis were "moored". We couldn't resist the chance to try them out. We had a quick chat with the friendly crew there and decided on the 2 hour tour which took us also out into the mangrove swamps area. My 21 year old son had to pass a written Florida test before he could ride. It took him a while but he passed. We then went out with another pair and our guide (Kevin?) - so 4 jet skis in all so it was almost like personal treatment. After carefully navigating the canal at Key Largo we merged out into open sea and could really let rip. It was quite choppy and I had to hold on well when we were hit by the swell of the many boats on this stretch of water. We then made our way into the mangrove lined quieter waters. We made it as far as a wreck where we could take a short swim if we wanted. I stayed on board for fear of not climbing back on again.
We took up the 2 hours easily and were thrilled with the overall experience and the support we got from the experienced team there. By the way, this is not a particularly cheap way of spending the day. We paid $210 + taxes per person. And next time, we'd put on some sun screen beforehand. The sun is merciless there even though it was still "only" May.Written 2 June 2023
- My husband and I did a 2 hour jet ski tour with Keys Adventures Watersports. The price was comparable to other places, and the staff was awesome. Our guide was Dylan, and he was great. He made sure that the tour was tailored to exactly what we wanted. We went through mangrove trails, played in the ocean, and toured Key Largo from the water. I would highly recommend them for a jet ski tour.Written 21 May 2019
- I am giving this place 5 stars even though they failed to control the weather. Thanks to tropical storm Alberto, the winds were too high at my scheduled time and it was cancelled. I have never done this and our group was super excited. We didn't have time to reschedule during our stay and they refunded our money with no hassle. ThanksWritten 4 June 2018
- Went out with captain Jeff and Emma today, what a great experience! Captain and crew were safety conscious while providing knowledge about the keys and all the wildlife. We saw a school of eagle rays, dolphins and turtles! This is a perfect activity for family and friends. 10/10 recommend!Written 18 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These are the best places for budget-friendly parasailing & paragliding in Key Largo:See more budget-friendly parasailing & paragliding in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous parasailing & paragliding in Key Largo:See more adventurous parasailing & paragliding in Key Largo on Tripadvisor