- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Garl is very helpful in identifying plants and animals and provides a really nice detailed picture of the Everglades and the changes they've undergone.Written 20 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Strongly recommended kayak rental shop! I had a wild request to rent a kayak into the sunset, way after they close — Pinche Thomas took the initiative, with his team they were able to over deliver. Pinche agreed to comeback with his wife and lock up after hours. Thank you brother for taking care of me!
This Florida Bay kayak rental has a great water sports shop selection. I will be coming back for a paddle board rental and kayak tour!
I strongly recommend this Florida Bay Kayak rental location!
I recommend adding a sunset kayak rental in the keys as an option!Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our family of 5 came down for a last vacay before school. We took all the kids on the 1hr eco jetliner tour. It was amazing to jet ski through the mangroves and see some of the island. Our tour guide Drew was great!! There were many times on the tour that we were able to open up the throttle and also have free ride time. The kids even experienced the ocean. When we got back..the kids reported this is the BEST thing we have done all summer. Thanks for making this trip memorable for all!!!Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our party of four took two tandem kayaks out with Suzanne for a two hour paddle. She was great company and shared her knowledge of flora and fauna in the mangroves. It was great fun!Written 7 May 2022
- Great fun, really! Jeff's so kind! Our tour with him is one of our best moment in Florida! Thanks a lot Jeff! If one day you come in Switzerland, we'll take you on our lakes;)
Claire and CoWritten 7 July 2022
- Travelled with Glenn August of 2021 from Marathon Key to Key West. My husband and I traveled with another couple for our 40th birthday celebration. Having never been on a catamaran in the ocean we all experienced some motion sickness in the beginning. After several Dramamine pills and some shut eye we were ready for our adventure. Glenn took us to several amazing snorkeling spots where we were able to see some beautiful fish. This experience was definitely once in a life time. Though Glenn doesn’t market himself as a chef, dinner every night was amazing. We also appreciated Glenn being available and friendly but also giving us our space and alone time making the experience though on a catamaran intimate and private. Would definitely recommend. Look forward to traveling with Glenn again maybe to the Bahamas this time!Written 27 May 2022
- We rented a boat from Kevin for a full day. He was very informative on how to operate the boat and where to go. We went to a cove he suggested and had an amazing day. It was a fun way to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was a great boat a great time and Kevin was wonderful. Highly recommend.Written 24 July 2022
- Great afternoon tour- peaceful, quiet, beautiful kayaking tour. Two dolphin surfaced near our group for the perfect ending to our paddle.Written 27 March 2022
- We had an awesome time on this guided tour! The staff was friendly and very easy to work with. My teens and I had a blast jet skiing through the mangroves!Written 24 July 2022
- My 13 year old son and I dove with Rafael for 2 days (6 dives) at the end of May 2017. The diving was fabulous. We saw multiple eagle rays, nurse sharks and black tip reef sharks. Visibility on the reefs was tremendous. The diving in the Keys far exceeded my expectations. Rafael gives 100% to ensure everything is perfect. Safety is always paramount but he also went out of his way to be sure that we saw as much as possible. I don't think it is possible to have a better dive experience. Thanks Rafael and Sons of Poseidon!Written 1 June 2017
- Our kayak tour of the mangroves at Marathon Key was extraordinary. Our guide Kevin was informative, attentive and funny, My wife and I both agree that when we return we will book it all over again. Our original kayak location had to be changed from a Key closer to our hotel to Marathon, but they were accommodated us over and above. And they were available by phone and text when we were a little lost locating the meeting site. USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR KAYAKING EXPERIENCE!Written 12 December 2021
- Wow! Like everyone else "googled best snorkeling near Key West. Didn't want to go on a boat with 20-30 others. Was going to do a private boat for the 6 of us, then noticed the "tank free diving". It is phenomenal! Easier to learn than standard snorkeling-you don't need to mostly stay on the surface and then clear the snorkel. Plus you can easily go down the 8-12 feet to see everything up close and just hang there. (For many of us, depth just limited by our inability to equalize pressure in our ears). Tom began at a place he knew was gentle for swells to get us used to things. Even the person in the group who really is anxious about being on the water got the hang of it in 10 min. Then 2 more dives with some weight on so we could go the ~10 feet down and stay. On the last "dive" besides all the gorgeous fish, saw a Manta ray up close and Morey eel. Why other operators haven't caught on, don't know, but this was the highlight of 5 weeks down in the keys!Written 22 February 2022
- Book your kayak/paddleboard experience with Adventure to Zen!! It is not just a name. It is a mindset, mentality, and way of life for Adam—the founder.
Adam’s patience, calming vibes, passion for life on the water, and knowledge of The Keys and the surrounding natural environment will allow you to completely disconnect from the stress and chaos of life—and just feel free. We all deserve that!
As someone who has always loved being on the water, I unfortunately, had never been out on a paddleboard, until I connected with Adam/Adventure to Zen. With any new experience, I tend to stress and worry, but Adam immediately calmed my nerves. He was incredibly patient and guided me every step of the way. I didn’t feel embarrassed when I fell off my board or when I paddled in the wrong direction. Adam just reminded me that it takes time to learn anything new, and to enjoy the experience. Being on the paddleboard, with Adam as my guide, taught me to slow down, to appreciate the beauty of nature and to be fully present in the moment.
With fallout from work and pandemic stress, I have been on a mission to connect with people and with opportunities/experiences that help me feel grounded, calm, centered—happy. If this is something you are looking for, Adam/Adventure to Zen will help you find it. Adventure to Zen elevated my vacation in The Keys and was a completely transformative experience for me. Book with Adam. You WILL have an Adventure to Zen.Written 29 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These experiences are best for kayaking & canoeing in Key Largo:
- Mangroves and Manatees - Guided Kayak Eco Tour
- Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Adventure in Key Largo
- Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in Key Largo:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous kayaking & canoeing in Key Largo:See more adventurous kayaking & canoeing in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for kayaking & canoeing in Key Largo:
- Key Largo Water Fun Boat and Kayak Tours
- Sons of Poseidon
- Pirates Cove Watersports
- Keys Skis and Adventures
- Garl's Coastal Kayaking Everglades