Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I have been to the park several times in the years I have lived in South Florida. Enjoyed each visit.Written 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I own a dive shop in central Florida, we plan a few trips down to the keys per year. Silent World has become our go to dive outfit. They are always professional and caring. The captains and dive masters are knowledgeable of the area and drop us on the best spots. Our last trip included 3 amazing wrecks with lots of life on them.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are used to dealing with vendors and shops in "the keys" and typically have low expectations. But, we were blown away with the customer service shown by the owner of Tiki Water Sport - Chip. I knew the outboard I wanted and emailed several distributors in The Keys. Chip was the only one that answered me and it was the same day! His price was lower than I was able to find anywhere on the Internet so we made an appointment for us to pick-up and purchase the new outboard.
When we showed up, he had the motor running in their tank and showed us how to operate and service the motor including break-in. When we were checking out, I asked to purchase the oil and oil filter for the first oil change that was due after 10 hours of running. He quickly offered to "throw them in" as a gift for buying the new motor.
I don't know when I've ever been so happy with a major purchase. Chip rocks!Written 13 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Get rid of Hector and his rules. You're not allowed to go outside of blackwater sound except down the cut. I have seen him go as far as the ocean and turn around but you have to have longer than an hour to do that trip. Hector is always within smelling distance.Written 27 October 2022
- Highly recommended! Key Largo Bicycle and Adventure tour facilitated a fantastic four-day bike ride among friends from Key Largo down to Key West. The bikes were in great shape and the luggage delivery was smooth at each step of the way. Patrick was super friendly and always responsive via text and phone. When a hotel made an error with the name of our party, Patrick was in immediate contact and went out of his way to fix everything. We had a few flat tires toward the end, but it posed no problem because the bike bags included multiple brand new tubes and easy-to-use tools. Key Largo Bicycle and Adventure also was helpful with info about lodging and restaurants along the way. Great service!Written 19 August 2023
- Rented a boat did everything online did the contract and agreement met with the staff on site was very friendly. They were very accommodating as far as the weather. They were willing to move my reservation to another day if the weather was not manageable. The craft was in good condition. Price was overall pretty decent. Overall, I had a great experience. I would definitely do it again.great communication! I have never had an easier time booking a reservation and paying for it and getting it and having direct contact with the location.Written 25 July 2023
- So glad we decided to go on this tour! Close up views of the mangroves was amazing, saw dolphin and jellyfish along the way. Would definitely recommend. Tour guide was friendly and informative. Loved it.Written 26 July 2023
- My husband and I did a 2 hour jet ski tour with Keys Adventures Watersports. The price was comparable to other places, and the staff was awesome. Our guide was Dylan, and he was great. He made sure that the tour was tailored to exactly what we wanted. We went through mangrove trails, played in the ocean, and toured Key Largo from the water. I would highly recommend them for a jet ski tour.Written 21 May 2019
- We can't say enough great things about Key Lime Boat Rental. Larry and Jordan were so extremely kind and accommodating from the time we made the reservation to the time we returned the boat. They both went above and beyond to make sure we had an incredible experience on the water. They provided snorkel equipment for us as well as fishing supplies and bait. They went over the entire boat with us ahead of time and made sure we were 100% comfortable before departing. They were honest about all costs up front and there were no hidden fees upon payment. They had many hot spots already coordinated in the GPS which made navigating a breeze. Next time we plan a trip to Key Largo our first call will be to Key Lime Boat Rental to book another outing. 10/10!Written 5 April 2023
- We drove in off US1 on the last minute and they were able to get us situated and on a boat without a problem good times and Good VibesWritten 15 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These are the best places for kid-friendly equipment hire in Key Largo:See more equipment hire for children in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in Key Largo:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for equipment hire in Key Largo:
- John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park Concession
- Keys Adventures Watersports
- Silent World Dive Center
- Key Largo Watersports
- Key Largo Bicycle and Adventure Tours