10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- great to experience a small part of a great movie. the canal views were awesome. i would recommend it to any Humphrey Bogart fanWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Spiegel Grove is by far my favorite deep wreck in Key Largo. I dive her as often as I can and charter with Horizon Divers as they cater to all levels of divers. The Spiegel is absolutely huge and covered in beautiful coral and often visited by all types of marine animals. You can enjoy a recreational dive staying outside of the ship or adventure into some of the well lit swim throughs. Just an amazing experience and something new to see on every dive.Written 17 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saw the statue. Was hard to get down far enough to it. But did get some cool pictures with my go pro. Saw a reef shark, a large tarpon, lots of fish and lots of jellyfish. The captain and Ashlyn on our boat were awesome! Ashlyn was the coolest first mate. Would recommend the snorkel tour through the Silent World dive centerWritten 24 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Benwood is a wreck - not an intentionally submerged ship. The site is full of structures and great sea life, with shoals of fish, spotted morays and the occassional juvenile goliath grouper. Benwood rests in 45 feet of water with the blasted bow rising 20 feet from the seabed. It's a near perfect dive for the newly certified and more experienced divers will have plenty to see. The site is also part of Florida's shipwreck trail.Written 25 June 2023
- This is a cool wreck dive. Get to dive it if you have the opportunity. I dove it with Rainbow Reef Dive Center.Written 20 June 2021
- Our family enjoyed both the Christmas day and New Year's Day services. We truly felt welcome during both of our visits. The Pastor delivered an inspirational and informative sermon on both occasions. We would highly recommend this church to anyone visiting or living in the Key Largo area.Written 13 January 2017
- Beautiful church filled with so many gorgeous stained glass windows! Worth a look and time to pray. Even the grounds were beautiful!Written 2 May 2022
- In the PADI system, this dive requires a deep diver specialty as pretty much all of it is below 100'. (30 metres). The bottom is about 135' and for those who venture that far you may be reward by the sight of a Goliath grouper by shining your dive light under the hull. The starboard side of the wreck lies on the bottom and and the port side is on top, so it requires great care and knowledge of procedures for those who venture inside. There's lots to see on the outside of the wreck and today we saw a large southern stingray in the sand and the Goliath was out and about prowling not to far from the deck. It is perhaps the largest one I've ever seen.
Being on it's side and so deep it is one of the less visited of the main wrecks available to divers in the area. There are sometimes strong currents but today there was none. It is close to the more popular (and upright) sister ship "Duane".
Definitely worth the visit.Written 17 April 2019
- Stephen Frink is beyond talented. His art is mesmerizing. Favorites to date, Humpback Whales from Tonga, the Solomon Islands and his work from the Red Sea. My only wish is to be able to afford more of his work.Written 24 July 2019
- My husband and I went for a couples massage the start of our vacation and once again near the end of our trip. We didn't know what to expect when we pulled in and found the place in a small strip mall location but were very pleased. Linda and David were wonderful, it was very relaxing.Written 28 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These are the best places for budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Key Largo:See more budget-friendly sights & landmarks in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous sights & landmarks in Key Largo:See more adventurous sights & landmarks in Key Largo on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for sights & landmarks in Key Largo:See more sights & landmarks for adrenaline seekers in Key Largo on Tripadvisor