Points of Interest & Landmarks • Spas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I went for a couples massage the start of our vacation and once again near the end of our trip. We didn't know what to expect when we pulled in and found the place in a small strip mall location but were very pleased. Linda and David were wonderful, it was very relaxing.Written 28 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great classes for visiting tourists. Vinyasa 1-3 provides great variety and instructors are helpful in gently correcting poses. Warm room, not hot, great for breathing. Will visit againWritten 28 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The reviews were good so thought it looked promising; appt with Joshua. He was amazing, very detailed and professional.Written 6 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My BFF and I went in for birthday Pedi's, we made our appointments - and the gals that worked there were so accomodating. We were able to get them done together and we had the best time just being girls and getting pampered by THE BEST nail techs! Everyone was just wonderful. If anyone has a single complaint about this place - dont believe them. It cant be true. Everyone goes out of their way to ensure their customers are happy to fullest! When you are in the area - you have to check them out!Written 12 February 2014
- Very disappointing massage. I have been a massage therapist for 15 years. Deep tissue is meant to be applied with a small amount of lotion to avoid slipping off the muscle and very slow, deep pressure. I booked an 80 minute deep tissue with Michelle or something, it started with an M, and maybe I'm wild for thinking I would be getting a service with applied hands, forearms and elbows. She began with an obscene amount of oil and very fast motions. I figured maybe she would slow down soon, instead I was Thera-Gunned for about half the time. I never asked for the Thera-Gun, which is an extra charge, she just did it. I actually told her that I had one at home ( I really do) and that I was really looking for deep tissue for my spinal muscles. She worked on my spinal muscles for about 2 minutes with her hands. They are so tight (tight because of a knee injury in the Army) they need more pressure than hand pressure which is why I booked the deep tissue. I wrote down "feet" in Areas To Avoid yet I had my feet also Thera-Gunned and it hurt like hell. This was after I also verbally told her to not work on my feet. Having my feet worked on tenses me up which is why I wrote to avoid them. She also stopped the massage about 5 minutes in to Google what Rolfing was on her cell phone, which I believe is illegal to have in the therapy room because all phones now have cameras. (I did not ask her to administer rolfing, I mentioned it in conversation but for some reason she felt the need to stop and google.) I was upset the whole time, could not relax after the phone thing, my spinal muscles are still tight and I left with a killer headache. I could not wait for it to end. Awful experience. The manager did discount the massage but the therapist still got a hefty automatic tip from it which I didn't feel was deserved. She did what SHE wanted to do and not what the client wanted. That is not professional or ethical. Waste of money.Written 31 March 2023
- We were here a few years ago and it had been sold but they have kept the same high standard. We had a suite. Loved it but it didn’t have any cooking stuff 😞. But would still recommend the atmosphere is great. Staff is great pool and beach experience is great Highly recommend it It was a great experienceWritten 25 July 2022