- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great place to drink and watch the sunset. There's a beach out back with a wonderful view. No food but there was a taco truck next to the building. We wanted dinner so we decided not to stay. I hope we have the opportunity to visit again.Written 22 February 2022
- Sharkey's seems to be a local dive that is visited by both the locals and tourist's alike. The food was good. We had just arrived and wanted some local seafood. We had the Island Ale Shrimp, Calamari, Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna and Ahi Tuna Tostiditas. . The Shrimp were very well liked by the family. The Calamari was good and not too heavily battered. The Cajun Seared Ahi Tuna was good, but did not pair well with the Wasabi, Ginger, Soy Sauce and Seaweed Salad. The Tostaditas were my personal favorite. There was live acoustic music on the outdoor patio, which added to the vibe. It was great to have a cocktail or two, eat some local food and watch the fishing and dive boats come in from their adventures. Arriving on the island, eating fresh seafood, listening to some acoustic guitar while watching the boats come in was a nice way to start our trip.Written 3 June 2022
- The bartender at Robbie's (best fish tacos on the planet, imho) recommended Mar Bar for Stone Crab. What a beautiful spot right on a canal! Great service (thanks Kendall!), great music (thanks Taylor James Davis!) and incredible claws!! (thanks one-armed stone crabs - grow another quickly, please!)....oh yes, the smoked fish dip is a must have as well. Fabulous selections of wine by-the-glass and beer!
A great stop and a great night. Highly, highly recommend stopping by, in or out of stone crab season)Written 24 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bars & clubs in Key Largo:See more budget-friendly bars & clubs in Key Largo on Tripadvisor