Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Key Largo
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The experience was excellent! The staff were really helpful! We snorkeled at the beach, took a small walk and took the boat option out to Grecian rocks coral reef. We got to spend about an hour on the water, the deck hand Katie was super helpful with offering informative tips and tricks! The marine life was breathtaking! There’s also tons of large and beautiful lizards running around.Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommended for anyone who loves old movies. It’s nothing less than a miracle that the African Queen is still around, and to take it out around picturesque Key Largo is a dream.Written 5 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic program! After each time we see changes in the behavior and condition of our son! Very friendly and highly professional team!Written 27 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This whole experience was so amazing! We did the full Connect to Protect package and it was so worth it. Everyone that worked there was so friendly, from the reception staff to the interns and dolphin trainers. They did a great job explaining everything to us and making us feel comfortable and safe, while having the time of our lives...despite the fact that it was pouring rain! They were all such good sports out there in the pouring rain with us. We were so glad we purchased the photo package too because there were some great photos in there! Overall, just an amazing experience and it was so cool to see how smart and talented the dolphins are up close. We could also tell how much the trainers really care for and respect the animals and that was really nice to see. 10/10 recommend!!Written 1 December 2022
- We did a dolphin experience in Hawaii some years back and this was way better! Trainers were very nice, funny and informative. This was not a Bailey get to touch, have photo and leave place. There was a lot of interaction with the dolphins. The trainers cared about the feelings of the dolphins and worked hard to ensure people and animals had a good time.Written 26 November 2022
- We joked that we were going to find Jesus in the ocean...this was truly a remarkable and unique find. Something so serene about seeing this under the water!Written 2 December 2022
- I spent the week with Rainbow Reef Diving. Can Not say enough about all the captains Mates and Guides. Special shout out to Indy Michelle and Bill The best captains ever And mates/Guides J, Diver Dina, Haley and Alana( she was our guide for my first ever night dive) Overall great experience
Can not wait till my next tripWritten 1 July 2022
- Helpful, fun, knowledgeable. Plenty of vouchers and they will book hotels and tours for you. Todd was a pleasure and we stayed in touch via WhatsApp. Nice shirts, hats and other souvenirs.Written 1 September 2022
- This is as close to nature as you can get! Self guided walking path allows close up viewing of all the birds in the keys. Staff is always helpful and very knowledgeable! . As locals we sponsor a bird since rehabilitation is expensive. Enjoy your quiet Florida keys experience and please donate to help with thier important mission!Written 14 November 2022
- I have dived the Spiegel Grove previously but there is always something new to see.
This is an easy wreck dive if the current is not running and I dived with Rainbow Reef divers. They offer a good service and as long as you don't mind buddying with someone or the guide they are perfect for sole divers as my wife doesn't dive. Some of the Key Largo outfits charge for guides so this is worth knowing.Written 19 October 2022
- Our snorkel tour took us to Grecian Rocks. It was beautiful. The water was clear with lots of coral and fish. So much fun.Written 21 September 2022
- The crew explained the history behind this WW2 cargo ship! It might be the only shallow ship in the keys..lots of coral and all sorts of marine life...bring your gopro!!Written 1 September 2022
- we biked to this beach and found it just ok. It wasn't crowded, but it just wasn't the type of beach area where I would want to linger. I enjoyed the beach at Founders Park on Islamorada way more- nicer beach area, nicer water for swimming & some excellent snorkeling along the mangroves.Written 25 January 2022
- This is a cool wreck dive. Get to dive it if you have the opportunity. I dove it with Rainbow Reef Dive Center.Written 20 June 2021
- We stopped by the do a little hiking. The smaller trails off the main trail could use better markings. We didn’t make it too far because we didn’t have bug spray and the mosquitos were bad. We’ll come back when it’s a little cooler and with bug spray!Written 4 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Key Largo
- The best day trips from Key Largo according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Key West Tour with Open Bar Snorkeling Option
- Key West Day Trip with Dolphin Spotting, Glass Bottom Boat or Snorkeling
- Full-Day Tour in Key West from Miami
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood: Key West Full-Day Tour in Luxury Coach Bus
- Private Tour: Upper Florida Keys SNORKELING/KAYAKING/SIGHTSEEING