*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- The Falls outdoor shopping mall may have lost some of its large anchor stores, but there are lots of small shops worth visiting as well as Macy’s, Apple and Bath and Body Works and the Christmas lights are absolutely beautiful. There are lots of new restaurants including true food kitchen, where we ate last night that was phenomenal. Well worth a visit.Written 13 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Generally upscale shopping mall. Restaurants and very nice shops. Located near main highways and Metro-rail. Lovely atmosphere.Written 17 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Last Saturday I attended a very enjoyable Artshare event at Kendall Presbyterian Church. There were lots of artists there, and art on display with paintings by all age groups. it was fantastic to see the superb work of famous local watercolor artist Dottie Greene who is a member of the church. There were also some live performances which were most enjoyable. Kudos to Gail Smith the organizer for putting on a wonderful event.Written 12 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here to get my hubby a gift card from Guitar Center. Home-goods packed as always as was Joann Fabrics. Starbucks also super busy - however very sad to see that the Family Christian bookshop has closed down. Parking can be challenging but be patient as people come and go all the time from Starbucks!Written 8 July 2017
- As with any mall, The Palms has suffered some growing pains with some restaurants coming and going and some stores coming and going. Regardless, it is a lovely and lively mall with some very trendy shops and some bargin hunters staples.Written 14 November 2019
- Nice decor and concept but the crowd is filled with a full spectrum of questionable characters. One VIP section was dominated by a group of tacky people; an exhibition of vulgar and cheap behavior was the norm. While this can ruin the ambiance, you can ignore that part, stay within your group and have a good time.Written 23 September 2023
- Truly a great work out, philosophy, and martial arts style. Master Rod has been teaching in this community for over 30 years. If you are in the West Kendall area and into physical fitness, and martial arts discipline and training, this place is for you!Written 18 August 2016
- this one is a larger gym but still always a wait for the running machine. its a somewhat judge free zone but you always get those stares on why your here if your not a size zero already.Written 17 May 2017
- We came with a 6 years old.a 4 years old and 2 years old baby the place is not bad but for kids 6 and up for the baby they like to jump there's no place for them to jump they have to go in the big bounce hose they have a little 0lace for baby but boring is only ballsWritten 27 October 2017
- Awesome 2 days of fishing with Capt Scott Rose. My son and I went down primarily looking for Peacock Bass, but were able to catch several other species that we never caught before as well, like Clown Knife Fish, Mayan Cichlid, Oscar, and Gar. Saw roo Manu alligators to count and tons of birds too. Capt Scott kept things interesting by having us use different techniques and both live bait and artificials. Well over 100 fish caught and most were good sized. Fantastic trip!Written 16 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kendall
- The most popular things to do in Kendall with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Kendall on Tripadvisor
Kendall Attractions Information