- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Nice and clean mall. Good food offers with an amazing Tesla store. Big parking area, nice food court.Written 2 February 2021
- Last Saturday I attended a very enjoyable Artshare event at Kendall Presbyterian Church. There were lots of artists there, and art on display with paintings by all age groups. it was fantastic to see the superb work of famous local watercolor artist Dottie Greene who is a member of the church. There were also some live performances which were most enjoyable. Kudos to Gail Smith the organizer for putting on a wonderful event.Written 12 February 2019
- Came here to get my hubby a gift card from Guitar Center. Home-goods packed as always as was Joann Fabrics. Starbucks also super busy - however very sad to see that the Family Christian bookshop has closed down. Parking can be challenging but be patient as people come and go all the time from Starbucks!Written 8 July 2017
- Awesome 2 days of fishing with Capt Scott Rose. My son and I went down primarily looking for Peacock Bass, but were able to catch several other species that we never caught before as well, like Clown Knife Fish, Mayan Cichlid, Oscar, and Gar. Saw roo Manu alligators to count and tons of birds too. Capt Scott kept things interesting by having us use different techniques and both live bait and artificials. Well over 100 fish caught and most were good sized. Fantastic trip!Written 16 April 2022
- As with any mall, The Palms has suffered some growing pains with some restaurants coming and going and some stores coming and going. Regardless, it is a lovely and lively mall with some very trendy shops and some bargin hunters staples.Written 14 November 2019
- Great people, fun, staff, enchanting food. All in all, nice time after going thru that whole Pandemic shut down! Go for the Mojitos! GetSome!!Written 9 September 2020
- Truly a great work out, philosophy, and martial arts style. Master Rod has been teaching in this community for over 30 years. If you are in the West Kendall area and into physical fitness, and martial arts discipline and training, this place is for you!Written 18 August 2016
- We came with a 6 years old.a 4 years old and 2 years old baby the place is not bad but for kids 6 and up for the baby they like to jump there's no place for them to jump they have to go in the big bounce hose they have a little 0lace for baby but boring is only ballsWritten 27 October 2017
- this one is a larger gym but still always a wait for the running machine. its a somewhat judge free zone but you always get those stares on why your here if your not a size zero already.Written 17 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Kendall
- The most popular things to do in Kendall with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Kendall on Tripadvisor