Top Attractions in Hollywood
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful day at the beach, Jaime had a great service. I love hollywood beach!!! The water is clean and clearWritten 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Hollywood Boardwalk is ideal for family or friends who want to enjoy a leisurely stroll along the ocean. Lots of room for walkers, bikers, and runners. Great setting - among the best in Florida.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place for a day trip with the family , some peaceful alone time on your lunch hour or for camping .... trails for walking and biking, workout stations, a kids playground and a waterpark.Written 25 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Large, loud and fun. Lots of booths with everything from vintage clothing to massages. Lots of bars and international food. Lots of Latin influence. At least 3 big fresh produce areas. Lots of plants for sale. Large racks of beef being cooked outside was a show stopper. French crepe place made me a delicious goat cheese tomato and arugula crepe to die for. Sangria slushies from Molly’s(?)were refreshing. Bought a black linen dress from an Argentinian booth. Soap booth nice. Lots of interesting plants for sale. I bought 3. Everyone very friendly. $10 parking little excessive. Louisiana gumbo was very tasty.Written 18 April 2022
- You get to see a beautiful view of the ocean, Hard Rock Casino, Fort Lauderdale, and the beautiful nature!!! I saw many beautiful iguanas, the trails were breathtaking with detailed educational descriptions. I enjoyed every minute of it!Written 17 August 2022
- We had a room in the Hard Rock Hotel. It was clean and a good size.
The casino was ok and had a lot of slot machines.
Nico at the Lobby Bar makes very good drinks.
Even if you don't smoke cigars go over to the guitar hotel and visit the bar at Davidoff Cigar Lounge. Malanee made me an old fashion with rum. It was amazing!
Be sure and see the light show at night.Written 12 March 2022
- An excellent park facility for the community. We had a kayak exploration (provider is reviewed separately) of the area. The park features an extensive open lake with many side channels through mangroves and other quiet natural areas that provide a relief from the surrounding developed land. We saw plenty of bird and aquatic wildlife. There is a boat ramp, canopied picnic area, and permanent restrooms as well. Access and parking were free.Written 16 April 2022
- Very nice beach. A paved walkway (the "Broadwalk") allows for pedestrians, skaters, or bikers to access the beach and numerous shops or restaurants. Parking in some side streets or parking garages is available but not free, typically $3/hr. Beach chairs, umbrellas, or cabanas are available for rent. There are palm trees between the Broadwalk and the beach which provide some shade late a.m. and into the afternoon. Our first day conditions were very calm and swimmable. Later visits were quite windy with strong waves, not inviting for a swim. It was never overly crowded even during Spring Break. Overall quite nice.Written 16 April 2022
- f you have not been swung around the circle then you have not properly visited Hollywood Fl. The city of Hollywood was designed by founder Joseph Young. Unique to his design was the incorporation of three large circles of land located along the main boulevard. These circles became the sites of a ten-acre park which was originally named Harding Circle and later renamed Young Circle, a circle for the city hall complex, and the third circle for a military academy. If you have ever driven around the Artspark at Young Circle it is like a roundabout but on steroids. People race around it at high speeds while others frantically try to find the exit off. It's quite an experience if you miss your exit you will be swinging around again.
Inside the circle is a large park where the city holds events. There is no parking in the actual circle so you need to find parking along one of the city streets or in the downtown parking garage. Normally it is not a problem but if there is an event it can be tricky. Inside the park is a bust of city founder Joseph Young, a covered playground, splash fountain, restrooms, visual arts pavilion features live glass blowing demonstrations, salsa dance classes, and an art gallery. An 2,500 guest amphitheater hosts free weekly concerts and events. Currently the city Christmas tree and Hanukkah display is set up here. The circle is the cultural arts heart of the city. It is also favored by the homeless residents of Hollywood. When there is events the police sweep them out but when you visit on your own it is best to keep aware of your surroundings. Other than that the landscaping is lovely and it is a beautiful place to spend an afternoon.Written 28 December 2019
- Very nice place slots could be better. The slots use to pay more good food nice staff. Love the live bands.Written 21 July 2020
- The splash park is closed right now. No signs regarding why, but I assume because of Covid. But the park is open and the beach is very nice.Written 14 January 2021
- This is a quite little park to bring your family for a secluded bbq. you may also launch your boat at the ramps provided. Beware of bums sleeping in travel vans.Written 25 May 2018
- This place is Awesome! I've been fortune enough to enjoy this property before it was even MEEK.
Best location in Hollywood, even though you think/feel like your in Dania Beach. This is one of the only places you have a path from, what seems like a small estate right on the beach, through a sea oats and into the beach! WoW! Everytime I cut through this trail I feel like I just cut through a portal, lol. Captain, the rehabilitated sea turtle now has a friend! What will be her name? What makes this unforgettable destination even cooler is the staff. They love their job & it shows. ey will make your visit that much more memorable. From marine education, to ways to save our environment, you will learn a thing or two while enjoying Beatiful Holllywood Beach / Broward County. Bring your camera, remember those...lol...or your phone.
Oh, they also support The Hollywood Lions Club ! ! ! ~ B I G R O A R ~Written 24 April 2022
- The exhibition we saw was on chorals. It was beautiful while very insightful. The employee kindly provided useful information on the exhibition and on the history of the buildingWritten 3 April 2022
- We went to see the Mural Project while visiting Hollywood Beach. It was a little bit hard to find as the locals didn't know about the project. The paints are spreadout a few streets so don't expect one paint after the other ( as I was lol). I would suggest going late afternoon ( with still daylight) and stay and have dinner at one of their restaurants. There are many restaurants and most of them looked nice.
Enjoy...Written 14 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Hollywood
- The best day trips from Hollywood according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- 1-Hour Air boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Everglades & Miami city tour with experienced guide in small group
- Shared BIG GAME Sportfishing Up To Six People