- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Having some experience kayaking before, we were expecting the guided sunset tour to be a little boring. It was far from boring! We enjoyed learning all about man groves and mangrove trees as well as birds and animals that are abundant in the waters. Our guide Mark was excellent! The sunset was beautiful. We enjoyed every minute!Written 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter, grandson and I enjoyed a wonderful time viewing many dolphins. We were lucky to see so many. Captain Adam was accommodating and professional. We also saw a shark, 2 manatees and many birds. I would highly recommend this excursion. The boat cruise itself was really relaxing and 11 year old grandson loved it!Written 23 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This experience was definitely one of the highlights of our Florida vacation! Tammy was able to get us scheduled for the day we wanted. She and her crew gave us basic orientation, then we were off for a one-hour guided ride along the shore. She took pictures of any riders who wanted them, which was really nice. The horses are very attuned to the route so it was comfortable even for beginners. What a great way to explore the beauty of the Atlantic coast!Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have rented boats from this company a few times over the last few years. So professional and wonderful. Highly recommend this company!!Written 15 November 2022
- I just went out yesterday morning on the 8hr trip and had a great time. I would highly recommend booking with this party boat. The boat and restrooms are very clean. The crew is very knowledgeable and always willing to help throughout the whole trip. The captain is very cool and laid back. I spoke with him many times while fishing and he was always putting you on BIG fish. There were quite a few Big Snappers( 10+ lbs) caught on this trip(mostly by a neighbor). I couldn’t believe the size of one of the red snappers caught which had to be released since not in season (easily 15+ lbs and definitely the biggest). I learned to find out that he used to run a Party Boat in my home state and I have always looked to book with them first before they got full(his boat was one of the most frequently booked). He will put you on the fish. I will definitely be booking with this boat on any/all future trips now that I know who the captain is running this boat.Written 22 June 2022
- beautiful sail trip. My husband, 4.5 yr old daughter and I went on a morning sail trip with Kyle and Hannah and had a magical cruise around fort pierce out into the open ocean and around the river. Their boat is beautiful, really cool cruising and they handle it very well. We loved our mimosas and they offered us delicious muffins and fruit. They were full of interesting local info and had a great energy. It was just what we were looking for. We HIGHLY recommend a tour with themWritten 2 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fort Pierce
- These experiences are best for nature & wildlife tours in Fort Pierce:See more nature & wildlife tours in Fort Pierce on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & wildlife tours in Fort Pierce:See more nature & wildlife tours for children in Fort Pierce on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking nature & wildlife tours in Fort Pierce:See more nature & wildlife tours for couples in Fort Pierce on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & wildlife tours in Fort Pierce:See more nature & wildlife tours for groups in Fort Pierce on Tripadvisor