Art Galleries • Speciality Museums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I can’t believe there’s only one review of this gallery so far. It was the absolute highlight of my vacation to Cocoa Beach. If you’re in the area, do yourself a favor and leave yourselves 20-30 minutes to stop in and check out Kole’s amazing artwork. It’s a small gallery, but the paintings are super unique and beautiful, and even more spectacular when you wear the 3D glasses they have. Don’t miss out!Written 18 August 2019
- Nice clean cute little shop close to Ron Jon surf shop great food pie was wonderful will definitely return soon to the aI definitely recommend stopping for some wonderful dessert/ snacks lots of items to choose from We tried key lime pie and key lime snack mix both are excellent.Written 28 June 2022
- Now I've been here twice before. First time in 1991 then again in 2008. The Ron Jon brand has grown tremendously over the years and now their premier shop is amazing. Not only their own stuff but lots of top Surf brands on sale too. Super friendly staff. And lots of goodies to buy. Always a good hour of fun thereeWritten 1 August 2022
- I had such good service and bought 2 suits and 2 coverups. Everything I tried on fit well and covered my older/mature body in all the right places! I will be back on my next visit to Florida for sure.Written 14 February 2022
- Such a great store!! I was getting ready to go on a trip and wanted some additional packing cubes. The day I stopped in, there was a packing demonstration, this was great since I was able to see the wide range of packing cubes she had to offer. The owner is knowledgeable and very friendly!Written 20 June 2018
- This is a cute stop for souvenir items. Grandson loves shells so kind of went wild but it’s worth every penny. Highly recommend & we will be back! Thanks!Written 3 April 2020
- Lovely little shop tucked away on the Cocoa Beach Pier. It is full of beautiful, fair priced items made by local artists. I purchased a framed photo by Loni Phipps of the Pier itself as a souvenir of my trip to Cocoa Beach. Really love the distressed wood framed picture!Written 22 March 2018
- Roy at this store is amazing. Bought a used kayak nearby and had to transport on the roof of my car with no rack. We called him and he was there in minutes to secure the yak. Super nice and helpful. Had no issues driving once Roy secured it.Written 22 February 2020
- Fixed my watch fast and fair, which was better than the rest. Nice people! Go see Rizzo for the Shizzo!Written 15 December 2020
- Called the number for bike repaie.No one ever called me back.Time to find a new bike repair shop.Very disappointed.Written 7 December 2019
- Catalyst is our family surf shop and has solid history in Cocoa Beach that goes back many decades. Stepping into the shop takes me back to the days of grabbing some Sex Wax on my surfing journeys down the coast. Now, our Amex is worn out supporting our two sons’ from their grom-stage to the experienced surfers they have become. Catalyst is one of the original old school surf shop destinations with a classic vibe and a large selection of boards. If you are just traveling through Downtown Cocoa Beach, it is a must stop. If your bucket list includes riding a wave, you can rent the perfect board, and even get lessons for beginners. You’ll find all the staff are experienced surfers and they are super engaging.Written 21 February 2018
- Lots of Blow Out Sales here. Tons of souvenirs here for people of all ages. If you need beach supplies for your visit, stop here. Everything is under $10.00. Beach towels, T shirts, umbrellas, bathing suits, beach chairs, they have it all!Written 7 August 2017
- Everything is on sale - that's the norm for these places. I did like that they do have a wide variety of everything. We came for some SPF protection Beach shirts of which they had a good collection. Thanks!Written 28 May 2020
- Y’all need to remove this destination from your website. The shop was closed in July of this year.
Mary RueWritten 22 October 2019
- Big store with good pricing on little items. Needed a swimsuit, found a nice one on clearance that fit nicely. Friendly staffWritten 12 November 2016