Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- This adventure to FLG X was a last minute find as I was searching for “things to do in Brooksville FL” and I’m glad I found it! While I’m not a fan of heights, I have 2 teenagers who love the thrill and challenge that this adventure brought!
The staff/guides were pleasant and guided the thrill seekers with safety measures in place! As a mom, I was impressed with the magnetic safety features that prevents them from being able to unclip both clips until they finish the course! They began as a group but were able to go at their own pace.
We recommend getting the glove and water package when completing the ropes portion of the course (not necessary for just the zip lining package)!
One of my teens (18) completed the Black course! From start to finish it took approximately 4 hours and was well worth it!
Definitely a must do!Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took the family ATV riding for the 1st time (wife, 8 year old son and 13 year old daughter) and they had a blast. My wife and daughter were very nervous at first but Sam did an awesome job showing them how to use the ATVs and made them feel comfortable throughout the ride. The 2 hour guided tour was great because the family could focus on driving instead of finding our way and Sam could show the family how to maneuver the track and learn to ride. The family had a great time and said they could see themselves getting rides of our own and doing it more often. I appreciate Sam for being so patient and kind and building a love for the sport with my family!!!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired Carey for a scallop trip this summer and couldn't have been more pleased! We had a great day out on the water and he stayed out until we caught our limit of scallops. My 9 year old nephews and in-laws were all first time scallopers and everyone had a great experience. The boys even got ice cream for finding special scallops! My only complaint about our whole experience was that Captain Carey was too polite to tell me that my backside was getting sunburned from so much snorkeling... :)Written 21 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brian in addition to being knowledgeable and professional is personable and very attentive as a guide.
You can follow anyone around in a kayak that's easy. But with Brian it was much more than that. Informative about the area and fish habits, easy going, very helpful.
You can speak with him before the booking, ask questions get a feel for him. So yeah, book with out hesitation or reservations.Written 18 February 2020