- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We have been going here for corn and other fresh produce for several years and have never been disappointed! They are so nice and personable and willing to share recipes with you and are just good people!!Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the Flea Market because I like going to flea markets.
Found some a good produce stand here with some beautiful orchids.
A lot of things that was not very appealing here.
They have an area where rescued horses are.Written 18 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the elevator to the second floor was welcome... parking was just outside the door. the art was a mix of photos, drawings, and sculpture.Written 21 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I have visited here a couple of times when in town. Smaller shop but great selection of merchandise..Written 26 October 2019
- I stopped in to my hometown farmers market to see goods the locals had that couldn't be bought elsewhere. I came for Amish butter and cheese which I found immediately as well as some ringed bologna which I was able to try before I bought. Though the Amish products were from Ohio (where the true Amish reside) there were other vendors offering Florida plants, local produce including that of Beasley Farms who sell a mixed box of produce for $10 if you make the trip out to their farm. There were a few other vendors including: a Tupperware booth, custom T-shirts, a handmade soap booth, a local meats vendor, as well as a couple others but I would have liked to see more vendors, it'd draw a bigger crowd. The location is simply ideal; right in the heart of downtown Brooksville, surrounded by eateries and all the historic sights that draw tourists to this "Belle of Florida".Written 30 June 2019
- A bus trip to The Olive Grove with a bus load of senior citizens was a blast. My goal was to learn how to process olives. I learned much much more. The Grove is small but the program they presented was expansive. The presentations included olive oil processing and brining olives. We were treated to several tastings and had the opportunity to purchase olive oil and olive oil products such as hand soap. I came home with a small olive tree to plant in my garden.Written 20 October 2018
- I stumbled upon this place while on a road trip. I came in looking for a nice hat and found much more. There are some really cool t-shirts and gadgets for boating, hunting, fishing, etc. There is a lot of Yeti gear and Florida style accessories. I found a nice decal for my kayak. A plus is that the staff are very nice and the bathrooms are so clean and cute! This is a fun stop in Brooksville.Written 24 May 2020
- Many handmade items to choose from and one of a kind items. And in a quiet part of town, outskirts of downtown Brooksville. Easy access, and ample parking, this gift shop is very near the Florida Cracker Kitchen restaurant. Hours are: 10am-6:00pm Tuesday through Saturday, Closed on Sunday and Monday. Quaint log cabin type building and serene atmosphere.Written 7 May 2019
- Walked ito this store with my family and fell in love with it. They had so many great items to buy. my favorite items were the wine dish towels. There were so many funny ones that it was hard to pick one. The staff were all friendly and they did not rush you out the door. Fun place to stop with friends if your in BrooksvilleWritten 28 July 2018