Top Attractions in Jomtien Beach
What travellers are saying
- A relatively small market in Jomtien - nothing on the scale of Theppasit night market. You can get decent stall food plus fruit and drinks. Not much in the way of fashion or gifts.Written 28 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Having spent many years in the diving in a variety of places, I always come back to Mermaids for a variety of reasons. Firstly I know the people. They know the dive sites. They are extremely safety conscious. This is of primary importance.
Secondly they have reliable transportation on and off the water.
Thirdly the people I've met are from all walks of life at Mermaids--Switzerland, Britain, USA, Thailand, Japan, Korea, China...It is a wonderful place to make new friends and contacts.
Finally there is an opportunity to socialize informally every-so-often at cookouts.
Mermaids is among my best memories in life as I'm sure it will be yours!Written 12 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sabaii Massage in a very convenient location at a major intersection of Jomtien, provides a quiet family orientated atmosphere. My therapist for the Month was Bee. He was highly skilled and profoundly polite. I felt totally refreshed after a one hour cream massage.
You will not regret the investment of time or the reasonable cost of the massage. A tip is certainly well deserved.Written 24 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to stay in shape. They have all what you need to train weight lifting and then then offer you private lessons in Thai Boxing. Also for beginners. A fantastic and varied form of training that will keep the most trained person in great shape. Can only recommend the place! Great owner as well 👍Written 6 January 2019
- Excellent massage at an unbelievably low coat. The place is really nice and the staff is amazing and kind.Written 26 August 2019
- Just had a hip and back massage which loosened up all my joints very happy. Then I had a 1-hour pedicure, my feet feel great. Fully recommend the service and the cleanliness of the spaWritten 14 February 2019
- I’m here with three friends in a holiday, this massage shop is clean, friendly and very helpful. One of my friends got extremely sunburnt and we couldn’t believe how there aloe Vera massage took out the heat and her pain. We’ve been here a week and visited Flower Massage nearly daily. There milky foot treatment has to be had to be believed, I have regular pedicures in Australia but have never had my feet so soft as here. We will definitely be back. Thanks Girls👌Written 24 May 2019
- First drink here, charming comfortable place, haven't been here in the evening yet. Didn't have any Chang beer but had a very nice singha instead.Written 18 January 2016
- We visited there for full-day trip.
The service was great and the yacht was cleaned.
Very enjoyable Pattaya scenery and yummy BBQ!
Sadly we got sea sicknessWritten 7 November 2022
- Really great massage by friendly ladies located in a nice area of jomtien beach i had a relaxing oil massage no more back painWritten 1 August 2018
- I love this place, small place but fully funny friends. You can feeling the wind from the beach. Come and make friend them. :)Written 29 October 2017
- It's hard to find anything worthwhile to say about the refurbished park. A few of the slides were interesting - it ends there. The park charged full price for not-ready-for-full opening experience. Bought tickets online and still was required to queue at the ticket counter with others who had not purchased tickets to pick up wrist bands but was unable to top up the wrist bands with money - which inside the park all transactions had to done using the wrist band. Once inside at the top up cashiers you could not use credit card to top up as the POS was not set up. It was cash only and there were no ATM's in the park - you had to exit to use one. Food service was overpriced, poorly organized, run by untrained staff and really poor quality. We had to wait for approximately 1 hour in line to order and when food came it was delivered opposing pickup windows, there are no utensils, no napkins and no sauce, the beverages need to be ordered from a completely separate area and that is another 20 min line just to order. Some bizarre examples was a bar with empty liquor bottles that does not serve drink but has only 2 types of beer only to be informed that they had run out at 11 am in the morning, ordered 4 single scoop gelato cones but told single scoop is sold out we could only get 2 scoop bear in mind this is hand packed ice cream, pizza that the cheese is un-melted and chicken wings that looked like something you would slop to pigs. The main area with lounge chairs the lighting poles around the water had the service plates unscrewed with exposed wiring, a few of the things inside the water area had the protective fiberglass hanging off and not secured, the miniature golf area charged for a golf ball but there was cashier or attendant, the surf flow was monopolized by the park owners sons (btw the flow attendants were quite nice and the highlight of the park). We are big fans of amusement parks and our expectation was that Columbia branded park was going to compete with Universal but frankly speaking not only does it not live up to that expectation it's not even competition for lesser non-branded water parks in Thailand or SE AsiaWritten 31 October 2022
- Had three different massages, oil, Thai and foot massage all did the job that it was intended to do. Feel great. Try them on your next trip.Now pain free.Written 19 December 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Jomtien Beach
- The best day trips from Jomtien Beach according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Tour : Famous Landmark of Pattaya in One Day
- Pattaya Muslim Selfie City Tour with Halal Lunch
- Pattaya Selfie City & Temple Tour with Lunch (SHA Plus)
- Pattaya Muslim Selfie City Tour with Halal Lunch
- Pattaya Hindu Selfie City Tour with Lunch