Sightseeing Tours • Horseback Riding Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- We had an amazing time with Snowmass Creek Outfitters. The staff here know their stuff. We are beginner riders and they made sure we were comfortable safe and were having a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable she explained the history of the land, pointed out relevant landmarks and was just the most genuine, friendly person. She really made our experience so much more enjoyable with the level of her knowledge! We learned about irrigation, horses, weather conditions and local hiking spots, elevation and mountains in the area. Our horses (Scar and Yamika) were very well trained and they know what is expected of them. They seem to like working. I was so impressed at how well they took to the mountain side. It was obvious they are seasoned pros or as they are otherwise known as the “Cadillac’s” of the group! Thank you for taking the time to show us your special part of the world in Snowmass. We had an unbelievable time riding with you!Written 5 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was a wonderful experience and tremendously fun flight. What an exhilarating experience. Watching the sunrise over the mountains was breathtaking.Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We only had the morning here and went up just to do the mountain coaster. Unfortunately for us there was lightening within 10 miles so the whole place closed down for about an 1 1/2 hrs and we had nothing to do which for us meant it cut short our half day there by a lot. I would have loved to have tried the zipline and tree top climb or mountain biking up there and would do that next time but you need to be up there for a full day or more to do all the activities. The gondola up there was a fun ride. My husband was not impressed with the coaster because it has a series of brakes on it that slows you down even when you're not braking and he hates when they do this. But it was fast enough for me.Also this was full of little kids and parents so often people go really slow in front of you which ruins your ride. He said for the best coaster experience to go to Copper Mountain, that was has no brakes except when you brake for the speed demons!Written 21 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We recently booked Ryan for a Star gazing party at our home. Our invitation read "Dessert with the Stars"... little did we know that Ryan and his telescope were going to be the stars of the evening! Everyone enjoyed the experience and we all left with a better understanding of the heavens above.Written 16 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Snowmass Village
- These are the best places for groups seeking tours in Snowmass Village:See more tours for groups in Snowmass Village on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Snowmass Village:See more adventurous tours in Snowmass Village on Tripadvisor