- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
33 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 33
What travellers are saying
- Snowmass gondola is $33 for one ride, it is not free as stated above. We went in June 2022. You can rent a mountain bike and take bike on gondola.Written 21 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went with our younger children and we were easily able to find some nice easy to navigate trails for all of us. Beautiful setting in Snowmass Village.Written 11 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My friend and I were in Snowmass in March. Everything about Krabloonik is amazing. The employees who took us on our incredible ride were kind, knowledgeable and loved the animals.
I was so relieved to see how good they took care of their dogs and gave them respect, love and care. The lunch we had was so lovely. We never wanted to leave this home cabin of such joy. We hired their photographer who did a great job on the photos. It was expensive....as the whole day but well worth it.
The problem is the images we received on our USB drive were resized small images that you cannot even enlarge to an 8x10. I so wanted a big metal print to hang in my house! I emailed and wrote and called and never would anyone get back to me to help me locate their photographer in hopes to get full size images. Such a shame and disappointment as I always want to remember this beautiful experience. This is the only reason I rated this a bit lower.Written 1 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a super fun event!
Just a few tips for others - arrive EARLY! We arrived an hour before and the parking lot was already full. We were told where to go and parked somewhere else.
Another tip - eat dinner before! The line for food was very long, seating was tight and difficult to get. We sure were glad we ate before.
It was a really fun night with lots of entertainment and you really did not get cheated for cowboys, horses and bull riding. Great opportunity for photos too.Written 18 August 2022
- The best meal I had in Colorado was at the Anderson ranch cafe! I love the walk there along the river….just beautiful! And the store has some excellent art supplies and wonderful jewelry, textiles and ceramics. I would def suggest having a meal here while in the area.Written 23 July 2021
- All of the staff is friendly and helpful. Feels like one very large family. Trail grooming is second to none.
Despite covid, was completely operational and nothing suffered.Written 17 January 2022
- Perfect location in Snowmass, super nice trail with amazing views. A big part of the trail is on the sun so remember about sun protection.Written 9 July 2020
- This is a nice hiking trail that is not too strenuous. I suggest that you plan to be back by 3pm, if hiking in the summer because afternoon thunderstorms and lightning can definitely come up.Written 11 July 2018
- We took the 2 hour ride and could not have been more impressed. My wife and 9 year old daughter both loved it. Horses were top notch and Ashley was an excellent guide. Will definitely book another ride next time we're in the area. Highly recommended.Written 25 October 2022
- A surprise birthday present, and what a great surprise it was! Picture perfect weather and flight. Very professional crew. Couldn’t have asked more. My first ever balloon flight.Written 4 October 2022
- 30+ years in business and the culture of the people is why. Everyone in the shop wants to make your experience great. They have a blast with the kids while making sure the adults get the gear they need to. Great service, easy to register online and they get you on the slopes quickly. Nothing better than supporting locally owned businessesWritten 24 May 2021
- Amazing. One family in space at a time for re Tal. Fast and efficient. Really expert team helping us get set up.Safety Covid precautions, expert in fitting and great value. No place better to get gear and rental equipment.Written 2 January 2021
- This place is the absolute best for ski rentals in Snowmass. They have been in business for many years and you always feel like part of their family. They are flexible with ski dates for kids and are always ready to switch out skis for different snow conditions. We highly recommend Gene Taylor’s!Written 4 January 2020
- We arrived here a few days ago and were so glad that we were able to go to Snowmass sports late in the day and get our ski rentals.
They were very helpful and had equipment that was in good shape.
We definitely would use them again.Written 23 January 2022
- First time visit to Aspen/Snowmass area with my Son. We decided to rent some bikes to ride the Rio Grande Trail. I called several businesses prior to trip to learn about our options for bikes and trails in the area. I chose Four Mountain Sports because the person I spoke with was the most knowledgeable and helpful. Their rental rates were also very competitive. When we went to pick up bikes at Aspen location, the people were very friendly and helpful getting us all set up. We had a great time on the Rio Grande Trail. Unfortunately, the chain came off my son’s bike about 2 - 3 miles from returning to Aspen. We were a little frustrated but knew this does happen on occasion. We walked our bikes back the remaining distance. What I am about to share is why Four Mountain Sports is the BEST. When we arrived back to the Four Mountain Sports location and explained what had happened, they immediately assessed why the chain had come off. They apologized for that experience. A manager came over and was made aware of situation. He refunded us the rental cost for the bike the chain had come off no questions asked. How they handled the situation exceeded my expectations. I felt like a valued customer and definitely will be using Four Mountain Sports again on my next visit to Aspen/Snowmass.Written 12 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Snowmass Village