Points of Interest & Landmarks • Shopping Malls
Universal City Area
Admission tickets from ₹9,156
Showing results 1-30 of 364
What travellers are saying
- the grove is a special place for everyone. There are a lot of good places to eat, walking, shopping 🛍. stop in some time s on Saturday night they have a love band playing music 🎶 for all, it's a family-friendly environmentWritten 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The weather was great for shopping at The Citadel outlet mall. The Holiday Tree was up and Santa’s photo background was being assembled. So many great designer shops: clothing, shoes, luggage, jewelry. There are plenty of seats at several different food venues, including indoor seating at Ruby’s Diner.Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One one hand, CityWalk is full of chains so not the sort of place I'd usually like.
On the other we were staying at the Hilton Universal and very much appreciated somewhere easy to pop out for a pedestrianised stroll, shop and something to eat as opposed to heading out into the "real" world of LA!
There were things going on such as a Gabby's House meet and greet and there were lots of kids enjoying playing with the fountains.Written 6 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been here many times in the past from Tucson, AZ. This trip I was pleasantly surprised that the actual street and csurrounding area were clean and seemed safe. The vendor stands were nicely stocked and I made sure to visit the taquito stand at the end across from Union Station. My grandmother first took me there as a child and I have taken my daughter and granddaughter as well as others. It is a local icon. We visited the old homesite and purchased some items. There was some music and the weather was sunny and cool. There is a public parking lot across the street.Written 29 November 2023
- I like this museum very much.
This time " Made in LA 2023"
Well designed building ,free entrance, dynamic .
Nice coffee shop.
Every time I go to LA , I go to Hammer.Written 21 October 2023
- As shopping malls go, this one is a good one. This mall has been around forever, but they've kept it ultramodern, bright, and filled with useful stores. Parking is ridiculously cheap. I parked for several hours, used one of the EV charging stations, and only ended up paying $3. Conversely, parking near Union Square in San Francisco, 4,500% higher.Written 1 July 2023
- Great place for lunch, especially if e has different tastes. Many different cuisine types. Right next to a large sho center.Written 17 March 2023
- The LA flower market is a joy to walk around. There is easy parking and Poppy and Rose is a wonderful organic restaurant for breakfast or lunch right opposite.
The vendors are friendly and helpful and if you need flowers for an event you can check out my daughter, Tayah Howard at @orignelsewhere she does events and runs floral workshops for group of friends.Written 14 October 2019
- The Farmer's Market has been an institution for about 100 years. Many food options. Produce is priced well. Food is above fast food prices but below nicer eating establishments. Also a good variety of touristy shops. Next door to more upscale The Grove shopping center. Validated parking for Farmer's Market lot only for a couple of hours, but watch the time because it can get expensive. Occassional live bands.Written 19 October 2023
- Was a nice experience but everything was overpriced from toys to food. Don't go to buy things, go for the experience only and you won't be disappointed. Super pack with people.Written 6 September 2023
- Our 13 year old son plays the guitar and is in to rock music so this was a must visit place for our family. My son absolutely loved it! He spent ages in the shop testing out various guitars and loved the hall of fame hand prints out the front. There is some famous memorabilia to see too. Not just guitars, me and my daughter enjoyed the keyboard/piano section too. Staff were very helpful and friendly.Written 15 April 2023
- This is just another mall, but a nice and clean one. Lots of shops, they seem to have everything there.Written 18 September 2019
- We went to see the exterior of Frank Lloyd Wright's Hollyhock House (because we were not able to book a tour of the interior). We also visited the Municipal Gallery of Art, which was underwhelming. Lots of people were picnicking on the grass. Nice park.Written 23 February 2020
- This is the center of downtown LA with the city hall and library, and now the big theaters. A redevelopment area that has matured.Written 1 March 2019
- Lots of options. Fun time browsing and selecting what to eat. My son said his burger was one of the best he’s had recently. My meal wasn’t That great. You’ll have a hard time finding much below $15 if you have a good appetite though. So just be prepared to spend for the experience.Written 15 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Los Angeles
- These experiences are best for shopping in Los Angeles:
- LA VIP Shopping Day
- Los Angeles Local Fashion Designers Shopping Tour with a Stylist
- Full day Los Angeles Fun Fashion Photo & Food Private Tour
- Murals and Graffiti Photoshoot - Posh Melrose with a Photographer in Los Angeles
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Los Angeles
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Los Angeles:See more hidden gem shopping in Los Angeles on Tripadvisor