- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Spend a whole afternoon her shopping. Good stores and good layout.
Not very large mall but will satisfy your purchase needs and food court also OKWritten 30 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped in to look for some fancy book displays. I got interested in the vintage post cards, and there are so many different vendors here, that you need more than a lunch hour to shop here.
i'm returning this saturdayWritten 27 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I always love coming here. Big selection of antiques. Brings back lots of memories. The owners are awesome. Always friendly and helpful. Great prices.Written 7 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a retail merchandiser that refused to allow anyone to unsubscribe to its ads. Camping World has been sent numerous emails asking for this despicable practice to cease, with no response whatsoever.Written 14 July 2022
- Our first ever experience with a Cara Cara variety navel orange. They are huge!! The size and texture of a grapefruit with a sweet reddish flesh. Forgot to ask , if they grow them on location or obtained them from an outside source. Just trying to help, if someone wanted to know of a source!Written 9 January 2020
- A visit to World Records, situated in the Westchester neighborhood of Bakersfield, is more of an experience than a mere shopping venture. Record stores in general are becoming a rarity, with the locally-owned record shop being few and far between. Since 1982, you'll have been greeted by owner-operator Pat Evans, who is at once friendly, knowledgeable, and genuine. The shop is everything one would expect from a first-rate establishment, including an extensive selection of new and used CDs, including many rarities and limited-edition runs, as well as related stickers, posters, and t-shirts.
What sets World Records apart is its not-inconsiderable vinyl selection, including the latest releases as well as the standard catalogue selections. The used vinyl section shines: each album is put through a professional cleaning machine, is labeled (Excellent, Very Good, Good, and Fair), and is sealed in plastic. Available, too, is a nice representation of record players, from quite affordable stand-alone units to professional Audio-Technica component models.
Making World Records even more unique is the pleasure of enjoying a favorite beverage while perusing the stacks, choosing from a curated selection of bottled beers, soft drinks, mineral waters, wine, and craft beers on draft. And artisan pizza – from an on-the-premises wood-fired oven!
Add to this the distinction of being the only record store in the United States with its own theater: seating over 500 and featuring brilliant acoustics, being built-from-the-ground-up with that purpose in mind. Specializing in Blues concerts, with its signature “No Stinkin’ Service Charge Blues Series,” (99 shows and counting), shows have also included such World Music artists as Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra, Bluegrass sensation Rhonda Vincent and the Rage, former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley, Los Lobos, Jazz ensemble Spyro Gyra, Petula Clark, Coco Montoya, Elvin Bishop, and many more.
In short, World Records is THE place to spend a relaxing few hours for shopping and a can’t-be-beat experience for a first-rate concert.Written 22 November 2019
- Steer clear of Glamtic in Bakersfield Oildale they are extremely rude. I have made several over priced purchases here but always really loved the pieces I have got so I paid the extra. Tonight I was harassed via direct message after asking about a furniture set. Then blocked and told not to return after I said they were being rude and unprofessional. I am honesty shocked at the poor customer service and rudeness.Written 1 July 2022