Top Attractions in Bhopal
What travellers are saying
- The centuries old monument is well maintained and clean. There are inscriptions explaining the details.Written 22 January 2023
- Nice place to explore, bheem Or mahabharat spend time there that's why it's called bheem baithka, this is is a UNESCO's word heritage siteWritten 22 January 2023
- Beautiful lake with lots of Water activities. Sunset is mind blowing here. The kids enjoyed it a lot. It is a neat and clean place. Good time spending spot.Written 21 December 2022
- This is a beautiful place, well kept and maintained by management. This covers tribal history and lifestyle if tribes across India. This I can say is one stop shop for learning about tribal lifestyle. It is huge property with secotion made out, you have tribal huts made inbetween and some small and one main museum. Pl give at least half day if you want to see it fully. Place closed at 5.30 pm.Written 25 November 2022
- The park gets closed by 6:30pm. We have visited on 6th August by cab. we planned to hire golf cart but we didn't get as they have very limited golf carts . Finally the guard arranged auto for us as we are 6 person.
The park has cycle facilities too or else you can go inside by your own four/two wheeler... for all these you need to pay separate charges apart from entry tickets.Written 11 August 2022
- Perfect place to explore how tribal people live , seen so many amazing things there, they still have 500-100 years old equipment of tribal peopleWritten 22 January 2023
- large 31 km x 4 km water body ... lot of greenery ... lake side road with unmatched view .. many eateries .. boating .. cruse .. good cleanliness .. horse riding .. walking .. running ... vicinity of van vihaar animals in their natural habitat ... and ... cultural institute - bharat bhavan .Written 4 December 2022
- DB City Mall is one of the popular shopping destinations in Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh. Nice place to spend time with family and friends. You can easily spend whole day there.Written 1 September 2022
- Beautiful lake view, good ambience, neat and clean surroundings and ample scope for a leisurely morning walk.Written 19 January 2023
- An amazing place to feel the patriotism among our soldiers and the arsenal of our country. Lot of information available for all age people. Immaculately designed and developed for all the visitors. Short informative videos are also showcased to the people. Great place to be in.Written 4 February 2021
- Lakshmi Narayan temple..also known as birla temple.
You can view city lake and have glimpse of the city from the temple premises as it is located on a small hill.
Its very peaceful temple between the city of lakes and beautiful surroundings situated in the arera hill area.
Its preferable to visit in the evening and one can easily spend 1 to 2 hours.
There is also a museum in the temple's premises.Written 7 September 2022
- This is really huge place where there are multiple things to do. It has beautiful replicas of 7 wonders, water park, go Karting, games, multiplex, mall etc. The mall is not maintained well and it's not having air conditioning. Replicas of 7 wonders are large and perfect for photo sessions.Written 1 June 2019
- The mosque is famous in Bhopal hence locating it should not be a problem. The entry and exit of vehicles happens through one gate. There is ample space for parking your car inside. Just ahead of car parking is small garden.
One needs to walk some 200 meters to enter mosque. There are lot of local muslims who come here to offer namaz hence you will find a bit crowd outside.
I spotted no ladies here hence asked my wife to sit in garden and i went inside to click the pic of mosque. When i went inside i saw that i was only one wearing Jeans and TShirt.
The courtyard is huge, i spotted one chacha sitting at entrance hence i took his permission to click the pic. He was very good, he came with me and shown the location from where one can get full view of masjid.
The architecture of mosque is amazing and it appears more scenic in evenings.Written 15 November 2021
- The collection is large and impressive. I and my daughter found the sculpture gallery particularly fascinating. However, the building, though not old, is poorly maintained. There is dampness and mold all over the place.Written 17 July 2022
- The Tropic of Cancer is Northerly circle of latitude passing through the Bhopal Vidisha Highway.
State Highway board notifies you couple of KM Prior to the actual Point. You can spend few min here as tourism Dept. has maintained it.
A good and Knowledgeable visit.Written 30 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Bhopal
- The best day trips from Bhopal according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Full-Day Private Tour to Bhojpur and Bhimbetka Caves from Bhopal with Lunch
- Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal
- Full-Day Private Tour to Bhimbetka Caves & Bhojpur from Bhopal
- Full-Day Private Tour from Bhopal to Bhojpur and Bhimbetka
- Private Tour: Full-Day Sanchi and Udaygiri Caves Tour from Bhopal
Bhopal Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday, 1:57 pm|