- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great and wonderful dinner we had
And lovely stuff
We love it
We will come back soon
Thank you Rami for the dinnerWritten 15 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The young African women who do the massage are excellent. I would have liked to be able to tip them directly but it is not allowed and that makes no sense. It made me suspicious about the tip box and whether or not the young women actually get those tips. The towel I got at the end of the bath and massage was unpleasantly damp and the baths could use a deep clean but I still left feeling sqeaky clean and relaxed so worth it.Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here as part of our honeymoon. The day before we had visited Petra and seen Petra by night. We had very much looked forward to visiting a local family and thought it was a fabulous idea to make this possible. And we were not disappointed! Steph and her family are lovely, warm and sweet people. Her children are full of life and energy and love. The food is great and the company is better. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with the family and kept it dear to our heart forever. I have their pictures in our honeymoon album and smile whenever I see them. Much love from the Netherlands, Atia and Andre (Mansoor)Written 4 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked a short trip to Petra with Ramiz. We did Petra at Night and on the following day the hiking Tour to Petra „through the backdoor“. In my opinion the best way to experience the secrets of
Petra 😊. And Ramiz was the best guide I could wish for. He has a great knowlodge of the history and the best spots of Jordan and Petra. And he knows the best restrooms in every place …😊! I would definetly book another tour with him! I never met such a caring, helpful and loyal guide before. Thank you Ramiz for unforgetable memories.Written 4 May 2022